SincerelyJane

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg

The Milky Way/iPhone charger one isn't bad. There are a few hours between the loving comment at the request for the charger. I have plenty of texts like that.

The person still didn't say I love you back. Lol

I rarely say "I love you, too" when someone tells me that in person or electronically. I think the smile was sufficient. I guess I prefer to hear it and not say it. Doesn't mean I don't love them back.

Nah...he responded with a smiley, that ain't good. What did I see somewhere, if someone responds with an emoticon, they don't love you back lol

omggggggg I'm crying over hereeee---lmaooooooooooooo

wtheezzzyyyy lmaoooo

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm hoping these are not real....:blush::blush::blush::blush:

'I CANT TALK RIGHT NOW"

"WHERE ARE YOU"

lmaoooo leave it alone boo just leave it alone...lolol

Last edited:
Some of these are not too bad. My dude will be tell me he loves me and I'll ask him not to forget my fried plantains. LOL! I just don't want to forget. Hahahaha! I will remember he loves me though. :)

I went to the blog... These are real texts and the "he's into you" he's not into you" options... I can't!!!!

If you have to ask if he's into you, that's not a good sign. Here are some red signs.

"Play it by ear."
"Let's just hang out."
"I'll think about it."
"I don't know."
"I'm busy."

These are all over this site, but these chicks have the audacity to act this dense. Do we need to make a online seminar? "Dating with some self-respect, 101."

I had an embarassing thirsty exchange once. yes i was the thirsty one ...if I think about it ..I hope he didn't take screenshots lol

)

WORST exchange ever . I was so foolish for this dude.

Last edited:
He didn't tell her he was leaving town.

eta: removed graphic/keep forgetting to check for use of the f word

Last edited:
Back