I didn't think GPB could get any better....

• Thread starter Thread starter Tee
  • Start date Start date
T

Tee

I didn\'t think GPB could get any better....

until I tried it as a hair mask on dry hair as a "pre-rinse" treatment! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! And to think I almost gave up on this wonderful product after my first use.

Re: I didn\'t think GPB could get any better....

Really? Now I never would have used it like this before. On dry hair BEFORE shampooing? Did you then use it after shampoo too?

GPB is amazing.....I used it once just before LUST and when I saw my hair I nearly fell off the chair
spinning.gif

Yes, I put gobs of it on my dry hair, let it marinate for 30-45 minutes, and rinse it out. I don't shampoo it out. One negative about this method is that I have to use a ton of the conditioner. But the results are worth it.

I think I have to check out this product! Hmmmmm

[ QUOTE ]
Really? Now I never would have used it like this before. On dry hair BEFORE shampooing? Did you then use it after shampoo too?

GPB is amazing.....I used it once just before LUST and when I saw my hair I nearly fell off the chair
spinning.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't tried it as a pre-"shampoo" treatment, but that's something I'll have to try. And I'll have to try following up with LUST! Great idea. You know, if it wasn't for you I would have ditched GPB! The first time I used it, I used it with heat and I had horrible results. I'm glad you suggested I try it without heat. That made all the difference in the world!

Oh okay. Thanks for sharing. I have GPB and had so-so results on it. Maybe this is a way to use it up faster.

[ QUOTE ]
What is LUST?

[/ QUOTE ]

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

Devin is just precious!

So, the thing is to use GBP then LUST for amazing results??

Tee, well i'm glad to hear it was me that made you persevere with GPB. We seem to agree alot on certain products so I'm not suprised this worked for you.

Do the GPB cold as usual after shampooing, rinse then put on LUST and rinse. You won't believe it...

The instructions call for following it after a herbal rinse. Do you guys do a herbal rinse first and follow w/ GPB? Also do you need to follow GPB w/ a deep moisturizer?

Whats GPB?, sorry im still learning about all these wonderful products lol. i like trying new things esp when everyone raves about it. Btw i FINALY got around to using the Lekair cholesterol cond. and im in LOVE with it! i love the softness of my hair and the aloe scent it leaves, its FABULOUS.

darkchild, GPB is a protein conditioner made by Aubrey Organics. here's a link to read up on it: Aubrey GPB

hope this helps!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is LUST?

[/ QUOTE ]

naughty.gif
And a moderator too......
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I can't know everything! I rely on the synergy of the group!

Tee,

I'm glad you're enjoying it! See what a little creativity can do
smile.gif

I keep reading good things about GPB....maybe i can streeeeetch my wallet a bit
scratchchin.gif

Greeeaaattttt, just when i thought i was out of the PJ zone. Cha-ching! The shedding has made me a mad woman...must have products.

[ QUOTE ]
Devin is just precious!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! He can be as sweet as he looks! He's a handful.

Hey, this sounds like another great way to use Aubrey Organics GPB. Thanks for sharing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is LUST?

[/ QUOTE ]

naughty.gif
And a moderator too......
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I can't know everything! I rely on the synergy of the group!

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

I FINALLY purchased GPB and all I can say is FINALLY!!! This conditioner stopped by shedding COLD, do you hear me. My hair feels so soft, yet it has strength. I absolutely love it when I can find a product that really works and you can tell instantly. I will use this forever.

That does it!! I'm going to look for this stuff tonight after work.
driver.gif
I'm running out of my Keraphix (which I love) and I want to try something different...

FYI--GPB is available in a 2 oz trial size. You don't have to commit to a giant bottle. I ordered a bunch of trial size AO products online from vitaminshoppe.com last year for approx. $2.50 each.

Thanks Sassygirl but I think I'm gonna just take the plunge and buy the full size. I don't think you can really go too wrong with a "protein product." I plan on always using a moisturizing conditioner afterwards anyway, so I don't care if it makes my hair hard. I just want it for the strengthening properties!!
smile.gif

I am so happy you guys are really feeling this wonderful product......

Back