I didn't think my hair could do this..(update pic)

Re: I didn\'t think my hair could do this..(update

that is an amazing amount of growth but how do u wait so long between relaxers without your hair breaking off?

clap.gif
king.gif
clap.gif

Wow...you've gained a lot of hair in a year. It definitely looks thicker too!

How do you style your hair? How do handle your new growth when styling & washing?

Great growing, girl!!

I don't blame you for not wanting to trim since you've done all that work to maintain the length, but keep an eye out for split ends.

Re: I didn\'t think my hair could do this..(update pic)

Your hair has grown so much!
And it looks healthy!!!

Your hair looks great! You've made such wonderful progress. I hope I can grow as well as you.
smile.gif

Your hair has really grown and it looks great!! Your pics are very inspiring.

Wow. Your doing a really good job with your hair.

Your hair is doing very well. Please, share your vitamin and hair regimine with us
smile.gif

Everyone:
Thanks for all of your encouraging comments

sis5:
If it starts breaking, I'll do a protein treatment w/aphogee.(probably about once every six weeks)

stacy:
I mostly pin my hair up using different little Wal-Mart clamps. Since I wash frequently (2-3/week) it makes it easier for me to work with the new growth. Also I think the CoN assists by loosening up the curl a bit.

kitty:
shampoo w/CoN 2-3/week
deep condition w/lekair cholesterol 1/week
oil hair w/jojoba oil after every wash (while still wet to seal-in the mositure)
Aphogee Protein when needed

daily vits:
4000 mg GNC MSM
10 mg Freeda Biotin
B-100 complex

all i can say it WOW... Eclipse should be the LHCF poster girl! That is some before and after!!!! Congrats gurl!

Congrats!!
smile.gif

You have gotten some great progress length-wise, and your hair looks very healthy, too!!
clap.gif
Way to go!!!
grin.gif

Keep up the good work!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Congrats on all the growth! Your hair is looking nice
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! It looks healthy.

Leigh

[ QUOTE ]
Zuppy said:
all i can say it WOW... Eclipse should be the LHCF poster girl! That is some before and after!!!! Congrats gurl!

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that! I went back and counted the months and kept looking at the July 2003 and May 2004 pictures and was mazed!
shocked.gif

She has truly worked it! Congrats Eclipse!
bouncy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Zuppy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

How Sweet!! But I think that there are plenty of others here who deserve that honor alot more than me!
wink.gif

Eclipse, I am totally amazed at your progress! My hair was at least 2 inches longer than yours when you first started out and I'm beginning to think you've surpassed my current length. That is absolutely incredible! You are truly and inspiration to all of us, and please continue to demonstrate your progress. I have not had the opportunity to post pics yet, but hopefully it will happen soon. Congratulations to you! You should be very proud!
smile.gif

Very, very nice - great progress!
up.gif
I agree that stretching out relaxer times and frequent washing is the key to retaining length as well as thickness. You are quickly on your way to brastrap!
smile.gif

Your hair has grown a lot, great job! And good for you for spacing the relaxers that long, I'm trying to get them at no sooner than every 14 weeks as well. Keep up the good work.
up.gif
smile.gif

Back