I didn't think GPB could get any better....

• Thread starter Thread starter Tee
  • Start date Start date
Re: I didn\'t think GPB could get any better....

Hi ladies, I am going to wash my hair tonight. This is my sixth week into my perm and i am going to leave the GPB on for 10 minutes without heat and then use the LUST for about an hour as a moisturizing conditioner. I
I hope this leaves my hair and new growth especially moisturized and strong

[ QUOTE ]
Hi ladies, I am going to wash my hair tonight. This is my sixth week into my perm and i am going to leave the GPB on for 10 minutes without heat and then use the LUST for about an hour as a moisturizing conditioner. I
I hope this leaves my hair and new growth especially moisturized and strong

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a good combination (at least my hair likes it).
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NYCity! let me know the result.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please let us know. I plan on purchasing GPB when I use up more of these conditioners. I would love to hear how my beloved LUST fared after GPB on your hair.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!!!!
My results were just fantastic. I washed with CON Ultra moisturizing, then did my last wash with Lannza deep cleansing which gave my hair a clean feeling. Then applied GPB and left on with shower cap for 10min. Then i appiled LUST, which made my hair so soft and moisturized. Left it on for an hour. Then wahed out and used Profective Daily Leave- in (think it's Megagrowth). Then put a little Infusium on ends only. I had a bottle with EVOO and water just in case i had to wet my hair again.
I also did a pre-shampoo with EVOO and Hot Six Oil without heat. My hair was bouncy and soft and my new growth was tamed. I was very impressed by Profectiv, my hair was so soft. I can definitely see myself going to 9 weeks with LUST. It's keeper fore sure. Thanks BRH and others. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so what are the reccs in using GPB?

1. Is it advisable to use a moisturizing conditioner after?

2.What about heat? Do you use it with Heat?

3.Can I use any moisturizer after e.g. Elucence Moisture balancing instead of LUST?

4. How long do I leave the moisture conditioner in?

I looked at the bottle at my Health Food store. It has great ingredients!

[ QUOTE ]

1. Is it advisable to use a moisturizing conditioner after?

[/ QUOTE ]
95% of the time I use a moisturizing conditioner following the GPB. You really don't have to, but I do it for good measure.
[ QUOTE ]

2.What about heat? Do you use it with Heat?

[/ QUOTE ]
I use it without heat in the shower for 10 minutes
[ QUOTE ]

3.Can I use any moisturizer after e.g. Elucence Moisture balancing instead of LUST?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, you can use whatever you prefer. I use KeraCare Humecto.
[ QUOTE ]

4. How long do I leave the moisture conditioner in?

[/ QUOTE ]
For 20-30 minutes.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, Cleo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime, Vevster.
Rose.gif

Back