I can't wholeheartedly invite anyone to LHCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilamae

Seriously though, it's too much to try and share someones sucess and offer inspiration. People seem to create drama with anything. I'm pretty sure y'all can't wait to tear this thread apart as soon as I'm done typing..so go right ahead. ( i won't even read or respond) I was for certain that previous thread was drama proof so that is why I went ahead and posted it. But somehow lchf drama rears its ugly head.

I'm so embarrased that i sent a link of the previous thread to my girl (niko's adopted cousin). She was hesitant about joining and I'm for certain she won't now.:nono:

But I would like to say....
Thank you to Allandra, GymFreak, Isis, Mochamadness, Sylver2, 321, Kels, Dyslla, Nita (chat room buddy), Macherieamour and a host of others. You have all served as an inspiration to me.:yep: To all of those who received the Xmas products I mailed..I hope you like them.

Anyone who wants to keep in touch PM me and I'll send you my email.

Other than that..happy hair growing.

Oh come on! don't be like that :ohwell:.

I haven't been on the forum long and don't know you like that , but i followed the thread and 90%, the overwelming majority of responses were positive. If you don't agree with certain posters , be like fine, lets agree to disagree, she'll confirm her hair type when/if she gets here.

I was acttually looking forward to seeing her pics and regimen even though we might not have the same hair type.:sad:

Girl you paid your money. Just put folks on ignore and keep it moving!!! I am looking forward to seeing more pics. Q

Lilamae, I hope you don't leave. We've all had those days where we felt like "Why do I even waste my time on that darn board." But overall this is a cool place with cool people.

Take a break, but don't pack your bags and go :nono:

You know we're in your blood. It's like family -- You can't live with them, and you can't kill them :look:

Stay

Please stay. It is like family. Sometimes we disagree but at the end of the day, it is family and we're here to support one another. There are people who have posted things that I disagreed with so I ignored them. Simple as that! And there are other times we have come together to support people and it's enough to make me cry, thinking about how strangers can show each other love. And there are other times (like Shimagate :lol:) where the whole block is hot!!!

Lilamae, I hope you don't leave. We've all had those days where we felt like "Why do I even waste my time on that darn board." But overall this is a cool place with cool people.

Take a break, but don't pack your bags and go :nono:

You know we're in your blood. It's like family -- You can't live with them, and you can't kill them :look:

Stay

Well you can Kill em just make sure you hide the bodies sufficiently and please don't place the remains in water- . Jeffrey Dahmer had a good approach till he got caught.....
Disclaimer:This legal advice is not meant to or intended to be used in the real world:ohwell:

<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>:bighug:
:nono:Don't feel discouraged lady you didn't paid 5 dollars for nothing, keep focus on what brought you here, your hair:yep:

Poohbear beat me to my post. :rolleyes::lachen: Clearly somebody wants an audience now. Why else would you start a whole new thread?
Seriously!!! It really bothered me to see this thread, especially after seeing her post this in the other thread a half hour ago:

this is my last post on this thread ( and possibly on lhcf)....i will not be inviting morgan or any other girls to this website. I sent her the link to this post and I am sure she is like WTF?

I was just tryna share but everyone wants to accuse, dissect, evaluate, re-evaluate, make claims, refute etc etc. So unnecessary.

y'all carry on. Thanks to those who showed her some love ;)
Why start a thread bashing LHCF over a thread that got out of hand? :ohwell:

I hope u change your mind later and stay........Things should not have went

the way it did but it was more positive compliments , then negative

comments.....don't let a few make you leave b/c girl you know you love this

place.....

Please stay. It is like family. Sometimes we disagree but at the end of the day, it is family and we're here to support one another. There are people who have posted things that I disagreed with so I ignored them. Simple as that! And there are other times we have come together to support people and it's enough to make me cry, thinking about how strangers can show each other love. And there are other times (like Shimagate :lol:) where the whole block is hot!!!

:lachen:@ the bolded

ETA: nevermind...she's gone:nono:

LilaMarie, I really think you shouldnt take anything to heart on the boards or any internet forum for one... it's a for of entertainment, social engagement, information recruitment, but the moment you start taking things personally, that's when it all goes downhill. Really you dont know if anyone says things in sarcasm, which comes across totally off in writing, or if they are being seriously hurtful. I dont think most of the members of this board are being seriously hurtful or anything was intended to hurt you or your guest.

When you open something up for discussion, it will be discussed, sometimes discussions get uncivilized, but I dont think they were again made to intentionally hurt your or your friend. Almost everyone believes she's lovely (personally I think she AND her hair) are gorgeous, and so are you. So girl, just keep it steppin and dont just leave - chock it up to nothing better to do discussion (as is expected of forums), you aint got nothin to worry about. But DEFINITELY dont take any of it personally.

Well you can Kill em just make sure you hide the bodies sufficiently and please don't place the remains in water- . Jeffrey Dahmer had a good approach till he got caught.....
Disclaimer:This legal advice is not meant to or intended to be used in the real world:ohwell:

Thanks for the levity :yep:

LilaMarie, I really think you shouldnt take anything to heart on the boards or any internet forum for one... it's a for of entertainment, social engagement, information recruitment, but the moment you start taking things personally, that's when it all goes downhill. Really you dont know if anyone says things in sarcasm, which comes across totally off in writing, or if they are being seriously hurtful. I dont think most of the members of this board are being seriously hurtful or anything was intended to hurt you or your guest.

When you open something up for discussion, it will be discussed, sometimes discussions get uncivilized, but I dont think they were again made to intentionally hurt your or your friend. Almost everyone believes she's lovely (personally I think she AND her hair) are gorgeous, and so are you. So girl, just keep it steppin and dont just leave - chock it up to nothing better to do discussion (as is expected of forums), you aint got nothin to worry about. But DEFINITELY dont take any of it personally.

:sweet: you said that very well. Let's all just pull up the big girl panties and get back to hair.

If she feels like starting a whole nother dramaful perceived type thread (starting another thread after another one has been closed)...let her get it out......she got ripped a hairboard new one...let her heal her own way...

it never stopped some folks before...

I could go digging in the crates for some examples if it's needed...

but I promised my mama I'd be good at least until Jan 1st....

If she feels like starting a whole nother dramaful perceived type thread (starting another thread after another one has been closed)...let her get it out......she got ripped a hairboard new one...let her heal her own way...

it never stopped some folks before...

I could go digging in the crates for some examples if it's needed...

but I promised my mama I'd be good at least until Jan 1st....

I would agree. Wouldn't be the first time it happened to her. She's been here long enough to know how we can be.

Another example of passive-aggressive behavior.:ohwell:

Wow, what's that??? I simply stated at first I was LOST.(before the delete)....but since lilamae said she is not coming back I didnt want to start with the Who, What, Whens of the event that is now OVER. (or should be from this thread) So if that came across as passive-aggressive behavior, okay. Tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back