I cant wear a 'fro anymore

SparklingFlame

b/c my hair is too long! I mean, I'm happy its getting longer but I didnt realize that a consequence of longer hair means to sacrifice the fro. I actually wore one tonight ( a twist out) and it just flopped over. I'm gonna put a pic of it in my fotki. Oh well, maybe I can wear 2 afro puffs like minnie mouse. Perhaps that may work.

I was told that Bush balls are out. It is only for prisoners and not for decent folks.:lol: I want to see a pic. I love your hair.

That's the sort of problem I want to have. I want enough natural hair to pull into buns and ponies like back in h.s. Then I'll don glasses and play sexy librarian for the rest of my life.

Maybe a set of twists on wet hair can lead to a twist out fro that shrinks down a bit.

p1

I have the same problem. My fotki avvy was my last BAA.. it has since been retired. It's a shame really but oh well, grow hair grow!

Country gal said:
I was told that Bush balls are out. It is only for prisoners and not for decent folks.:lol: I want to see a pic. I love your hair.
:eek: BWAHAAHAAA!Bush balls? CG, you're wrong for that one.;) :lachen: :lachen:

Wait a minute. Why can't you wear a BAA??? Just rock a funky scarf to keep it out your eys and go!

I'm biased. I will throw a fro in a hot second:D

Ohhh - I figured out a way to rock a fro for hair that's 'droopy' - mind you, my hair isn't long enough to have to deal with this all over, but I could NEVER wear a fro because my nape hair is about a 3b/c, and I would look like i had a mullet!

What I did was put my hair in about 15-20 two strand twists using some whipped pudding while it was still damp, and then bantu knotted each twist, and went to bed. The next day, I unbantu'd and untwisted my hair, and I had these TINY tight curls that stuck to my head - it looked like I had cut off about 4 inches and then gotten a texturizer! It was a cute lil twistout, and it lasted for almost a week before the curls got too matted/started falling out, and my head was looking a little rough.

Yay for the floppy fro. Mine is starting to flop a bit as well (finally). I can still get a decent fro, but it needs a scarf or tie with it--otherwise the multiple textures are way too noticable.

mine is huge..well thats why im in a protective style state of mind..lol ..cornrows are great..that is great..though youll have more styling variety..so have at it and enjoy!!HHG ladies and have an even happier new year!!

Back