I can't believe it's been a year! (pic heavy)

I love your hair in all the styles. Thanks so much for sharing. Now, if only I could do more than just a roller set..........

Wow just too beautiful for words! I dont know what your hair was like relaxed, but I can't see it any other way! Your style is out of this world too! Congrats!

:love:
:love:
:love:!!!!!!

your hair looks amazing!!!
that's such amazing progress. i love the twistout pics :drool: and the twists:drool: and the freeform:drool:

:lol:
i can't wait to be natural. you're such an inspiration:yep:

Hi SB! you and your hair are beautiful! Oh, and if you see someone else in the A walking around with your hair styles, yeah its me!

The only hair I ever wanted. Seriously. I wasn't even going to come in here, because I knew I was going to be real jelly this morning. :lachen:

Much favor on your up coming hair goals. I am confident that you are going to attain them and will be there to celebrate with you in 2009. YAY!

Your hair looks great!:love:

I'm 2wks away from my 1 yr mark (transitioning) and seeing your BC at that 13 month mark is giving me itchy fingers! Especially since I think we're hair cousins. :grin:

Keep updating your fotki - I need a primer guide for when I chop next year!

just went back for a second look. i can actually remember the day you BCd, you were woozy off of some liquid cold medicine, or something to that effect. :lol: that was an entire year ago? wow. you have been on your grind with that hair!

the twistout :love: :love: love the earrings and the eyebrows too....!!!!

Thank you for the compliments, ladies! :kiss:

I'm ashamed to say that I don't really moisturize, which is something I need to change in 09. I really only use various conditioners (V05, Suave, Aussie, and any other cheapie) for cowashes and as leave-ins. Occasionally, I add honey to my conditioners, but that's about it. I do steam treatments every now and then, also.

I don't know if you should change your regimen, it seems like its working for you this way! Your hair is doing fine!

Your hair is gorgeous, wow that is some crazy progress. Your hair grows so fast, and it is so beautiful. Congrats!!!!!!

why is spongebob giving you the eye here? :lachen:

3-2.jpg

I just went back and read what you actually said about being BSL by the end of the year. I wouldnt be surprise if you were pretty close already.

Thank you for sharing your progress pictures. Your hair is beautiful and healthy. You and your hair have that healthy glow. How do you get your hair to shine like that?

Back