I can't believe it's been a year! (pic heavy)

Fabulous historical documentation. Inspirational. Your hair is so thick and healthy. Wishing that all your goals are met in 2009!

I absolutely LOVE your hair! You've made such amazing progress. Your twistouts are so gorgeous!!

Can I just say I love your hair. It is absolutly beautiful. I love how your curls are so defined. I hope once my hair is healthy it will look similar. Keep up the great work.

Your hair is an inspiration to many on the natural journey. Makes me want to go natural...

Whoa! Pose for the Camera now Click!!!! :Flahsssss You just bought the Fierceness out in those pics girl!:pulpdance: Your hair is gorgeous!

Wow, your hair is gorgeous! It was gorgeous when relaxed and now it is beautiful natural...great progress!

Your hair is amazingly gorgeous! :grin:

You are quite an inspiration. Hope you're enjoying your beautiful natural hair! :drunk:

WoW! You're like one of my hair idols now. I know it's been said before, but I have to say it: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. :yep:

Now you have a new fotki stalker!

Last edited:
OMG southernbella,
Your hair is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. I hope I see results when I mkae my year in August. Congratulations.

Beautiful both ways. Relaxed and natural. I think you pretty much have everything on lock.
1. beautiful hair (check)
2. beautiful family (check)
3. beautiful person (check)

Back