I can't believe it's been a year! (pic heavy)

My goodness!! I have been following your fotki since the BC so I didn't think I'd be surprised by this thread. Your hair has grown since LAST WEEK!! :lol:

It looks amazing

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you are doing, it is seriously working. You are suchhhh an inspiration being that I just BC'd.

Your hair is a dream :drunk: and it is always a pleasure to look at your amazing progress!!! I look forward to more updates in the future!!!:grin:!!!

Your hair is so absolutley gorgeous!!! That twistout!!! :drool:

I am so jealous right now I can't even front. Congrats on your progress!!!! Can't wait to see what this year has in store.

Your hair is soooo beautiful! I almost cried when I saw your twistout! :yep: Love your progress and natural, beautiful texture. Keep up the great work and I am sure your will reach all your hair goals for 2009!

My mouth is just hanging open! You have lovely hair! My year here comes up next month, I dare not do a reveal, I don't think I had as much progress as you! WOW!!!!

Lauren/Southernbella, you have been my hair idol ever since I joined this site. I remember printing your regimen from your fotki and placing it in a folder. :blush: I decided to transition to natural around the same time as you (I think we have the same "last relaxer" date, and was so happy that I could continue to follow your regimen/advice. Congrats on your hair progress. I know that your DH is sweating your hair.

I HEART YOUR HAIR SO!!! I can't believe it's been a year since you bc'd! Wow your hair grew aLOT! I love the freeform... it's my favorite.

You have done a wonderful job, Lauren!!!

It looks like you are really enjoying your hair!!!

BEAUTIFUL!

And congrats on 1 year!!!

Good job Lauren (I mean Southernbella :giggle:). You are really rockin' out the natural hair! :grin: I tip my hat off to you! :yep: Love the variety of styles and accessories, you are workin' it out!

Back