I called it off

val1212

I called it off with my boyfriend because he was starting unnessessary arguments and un called for drama. I 've been down that road before and refuse to go down again. You know the type. But now i want to call him and question the relationship we had, but i called it off. Should I just leave well enough alone to keep from torchuring myself?

leave it alone ..IMHO sometimes we tend to go for answers that wont really change anything down the road...especially if you know he was the cause of unecessary arguments and drama...If he doesnt figure it out....thats his problem. Ive always been the type to try to solve everything or make my ex bfs realize how they been acting..but sometimes people just DONT want to figure it out...

I called it off with my boyfriend because he was starting unnessessary arguments and un called for drama. I 've been down that road before and refuse to go down again. You know the type. But now i want to call him and question the relationship we had, but i called it off. Should I just leave well enough alone to keep from torchuring myself?

just leave it alone. calling him now will send mixed messages and give false hopes. if he was starting drama it was for a reason. there are men out there that won't stress you like that.

I have to agree with the other ladies! You know deep down why you called it off and if it is for the best then be confident in the decision that you made. If you keep going back and having discussions about what happened and why, you will only prolong the difficulty of moving on. You seem like you are sure about the decision that you made and in a couple of weeks time, you will be moving on and "answers" won't matter anymore!

Good luck ((hugs))

Back