Have You Ever Called The Other Woman?

No I never called . The one time I got cheated on that I know of the girl worked with me and as much as I wanted to approach her , I didn't. Just her knowing I knew and having to see me everyday left her paranoid because she was always waiting for me to say something. She would see me laughing with friends and think I was talking about her, she thought I was watching her. It got to the point where he called me and told me to leave her alone and I let him know I wasn't doing anything and that's what she get for messing with someone else man.

My friend boyfriends wife called her. Now they seem to have an arrangement where he spends most weekends with her and they go on holiday together and the wife knows about it. After the cono on the phone both ladies decided neither was going anywhere.

At first I was shocked and disgusted. But who am I to judge what grown, consenting folks do among themselves. I just hope one day my friend finds someone who will love only her.

I know she wishes the same thing. She was with this guy for 3 years before she found out he was married. Never been with a married man before.

Personally, I would have chosen to go without. Get a get a battery phallus if I'm on heat, But it's her life, choice.

No I never called . The one time I got cheated on that I know of the girl worked with me and as much as I wanted to approach her , I didn't. Just her knowing I knew and having to see me everyday left her paranoid because she was always waiting for me to say something. She would see me laughing with friends and think I was talking about her, she thought I was watching her. It got to the point where he called me and told me to leave her alone and I let him know I wasn't doing anything and that's what she get for messing with someone else man.

he called you to tell you to leave her alone? the gall. that would infuriate me.

Yes I also had some thangs on the side. :) (ahhh the memories of my chinese Trini man!) We were not married. As I said DH was my boyfriend and we had an arrangement. .

Motivation? Not quite sure but several things come to mind. Although he wasn't being a good BF he was and has always been an excellent father. I didn't have anything to complain about there. We were FRIENDS before we got intimate and I was fully aware of what and who I was dealing with. I don't think HE knew what I was about and subsequently HE was shocked that I was ok with the whole thing.

It worked for me. ME and old girl even went to CHURCH together LOL! My spirituality was rapidly advancing at that time and I was wide open. It FELT right at the time and I knew our arrangement wasn't forever.

discodumpling That's very interesting. I would say that it's rare, but I don't think that's the case. I think people jsut don't talk about it. Thanks for sharing after my nosy questions. :lol:

I did. DD's dad and I were discussing getting back together. He was laying it on thick and telling everyone we were together and he came to visit. He got a text at 3am EST. I had to look and it was a picture from Heather. So I promptly went through the texts and saw what he'd been saying, lying saying how he was only here in Chicago to see our daughter and that I was treating him like shiit and he was staying in a hotel.

I saved her number, went through the texts again the next day and sat on the info.

He did some no good dirty stuff and didn't think I'd see it because he didn't know I had his twitter info. I saw it. And stopped playing nice. I confronted him about Heather and he continued to lie. It was just twitter jokes, he doesn't know her, never met her. All while he's lying I'm calling Heather on speakerphone and he has no clue what's happening.

Heather was silent. He professed his love and I kept on asking why he came and what's the deal with him and Heather. He said she was some dumb b and he doesn't like her, never did bla bla bla he only loves me came to Chicago to show that he wants to marry me yadda yadda he'll only ever love me.

Then I said Heather does that sound about right? I could see his heart dropped and he started crying so hard. :) telling Heather to shut up she's lying he never even met her (there were sexual messages throughout as well as relationship type messages saying happy birthday to her daughter etc).

I would never call for any other reason. That was just to show him to stop lying so damn much.

I wouldn't call unless I was actually planning on doing something about it. No use in phoning, getting the tea and staying in the relationship.

I've been called, at work. They had a child and she was pregnant with a second. I wasn't dating him and had stopped seeing him months earlier after hearing him curse out his mom for calling my house (caller ID from his message).

By the time his girlfriend called me, he had only called to send his resume to get a job at my firm. He didn't know she had his password.

I tried but she wasn't woman enough to face me. So I called her husband.:look: They had been married 7 years and this had been going on the entire time. It was a very hard conversation to have with a total stranger.

And then I forwarded him all the emails. They were damning and extremely hurtful. They are divorced now. His Facebook pic is with him and a YT woman. :yawn::lachen: Vengeance.

I was called by the other woman in my 20's. It was all very civil. I told ole boy what she said. He said he wanted both of us. I told him he didn't have it like that to handle both of us, so I made the decision for him.

What's interesting is a few days earlier I told him the relationship was lacking....

Ive been called a couple of times. one was a voicemail warning me to stay away from their man lol. i still dont know what guy that was about lol. this was many years ago. and another was the wife of some older latino man who'd offered me a job which i was interested in . poor thing. shed probably caught him stepping out in the past.

.... said the Phablet

No. I don't call women unless it is for business/pleasure. And I mean pleasure in the sense of cracking jokes, planning an outing, et cetera.

One called me. We met up at a diner and talked for an hour. She was very respectful. I ended up hugging her and calming her down over the man we both shared. It was quite interesting discovering all of the lies he told the both of us.

If I had reason in the future to doubt his fidelity, I would break up with him. I don't need to discuss a relationship with a woman I am not involved with. Plus, she could be telling me the absolute truth, truth with lies or just blatant lies. How can I know for sure? At that point I don't need to be bothered any further.

I've called because I knew her We had a nice convo then put him on speaker phone. He was an a-hole and we maintained our friendship after the confusion was cleared. I say call but come correct.

Edit
I was about 19. I don't think I'd do it now

Last edited:
Sure did! I was about 16. My dad is a serial cheater and I caught him on the phone. So I at a later date asked him for his phone so I could play a game on it and wrote down her number. I gave it to my step-mom and we called her. Her mother answered the phone. This was after my step-mom saw my dad's car at a random apartment complex in town and after I found Ky lubricant in his glove department (he and my step-mom haven't had relations in years).

No but she called me. I was 15. She was 21. She was pissed at him. Saying...Oh I'm his girlfriend, I found your number...I was like...he comes by my house everyday. And proceeded to tell her all the things he'd said to me he'd wanted to do. I embellished a little to make her mad.....We'd only kissed but he seemed nice. Anyways, he came by one more time to say he was sorry and never came back around...I started talking to his homeboy after that.

I tried but she wasn't woman enough to face me. So I called her husband.:look: They had been married 7 years and this had been going on the entire time. It was a very hard conversation to have with a total stranger.

And then I forwarded him all the emails. They were damning and extremely hurtful. They are divorced now. His Facebook pic is with him and a YT woman. :yawn::lachen: Vengeance.

My co-worker first caught her husband and the YT woman, then drove to the lady's house and told HER husband the whole story in front of their grown kids...

Sure did! I was about 16. My dad is a serial cheater and I caught him on the phone. So I at a later date asked him for his phone so I could play a game on it and wrote down her number. I gave it to my step-mom and we called her. Her mother answered the phone. This was after my step-mom saw my dad's car at a random apartment complex in town and after I found Ky lubricant in his glove department (he and my step-mom haven't had relations in years).

I am stunned you set your dad up like that. :blush:

Daddy??? :perplexed:perplexed

Booooyyyy let me tell you. My cousin received a phone call from the woman having an affair with her husband. Now this woman was a top level executive. Very well-off. She called my cousin all sorts of names. My cousin just cried and ultimately her husband left her for the other woman. Now this woman was good to my cousin's two children. Very good. They love her dearly. And she and my cousin became cordial.

Well Lo and behold, the man started cheating on the second wife too. And she called my cousin crying and apologizing. He divorced her and married the third mistress. But my cousin and his second wife are thick as thieves. Our family loves her. I'm friends with her on Facebook. Had someone told me we would ever accept her, I would have declared that they were on drugs. But it happened.

I did. It was a very low point. I was respectful but she was rachet as they come. Her ego was huge she promptly told me if I was doing my job as a woman he wouldn't be talking to me. It was a hot mess. I asked her could she tell me what they were talking about and she said no that was between him and her and it was private.

I told her I needed to know for divorce purposes, she still said no. These were text messages. I asked her because he wouldn't tell me. Well because he's a man and they will knit tell you all the details.

I was beyond hurt. I would never do it again. To any ladies who may consider it. Dont. It wont make u feel any better. And if it's gotten to that point you know what you need to do.

I ALMOST did. This was back when I thought I was oooooooooooh sooooooo in love. Only to realize that a man could lie throughout an entire relationship and I'm none the wiser the entire time. All in my early twenties.

What stopped me from calling her? I saw messages from her advising him to put her number in his phone under some fake name. I was like .....o.....this chick think she slick! I ended up leaving him knowing good and well that he was trash. I'm SURE he's cheated on his wife so no love lost.

I am stunned you set your dad up like that. :blush:

Daddy??? :perplexed:perplexed

I had just figured out what had really gone down with my own conception (he lied to my mother, saying he wasn't married and to my stepmother and claimed I wasn't his for the first 3 months of my life and didn't tell my mother he was married until I was 3), that he used me when I was a child to get women and had me constantly around women he cheated on, AND that he was planning on leaving my step-mom with one of the women, had bank accounts set up with her while my step-mom struggled. Also I had gotten some hints that I had another sibling in Asia somewhere (he had sent checks to some random address). It caused me devalue myself and I was angry with him because of it.

Back