I BURNED MY HAIR!

OMG, sorry to hear about that. That is why i am so scared off those darn hot combs! Well, at least you didn't burn your ear like I did before.:grin:

I would have rather burnt my ear than my hair

haha

I would have taken the pain over the hair loss

thats bad! lol
OMG, sorry to hear about that. That is why i am so scared off those darn hot combs! Well, at least you didn't burn your ear like I did before.:grin:

I really relate, because I DID not want to comb through it I was very afraid. and shocked at the amount that came out with one swipe of the comb then I was very afraid to comb it again, thankfullly that was the extent of it what came out all at once, i really really thought i fried that whole section

if you look at the pics 'the two twists one' show best that that section is now at half the volume of the other one and for how bad it was I am thankfull I still have that half left

I'm so sorry!! I've just recently done the exact same thing so I know how you feel. It's so bad it took me a couple of days to finally get the mirror to look at the damge. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to cry, and actually almost did. But I look at it this way...lesson learned and with hard work the damage will be repaired.
Hang in there!!

i remember when i first started learning to press my own hair, i would make it through almost all of my hair just fine, but then i would get to the last few pieces and burn my hair! :wallbash: i wonder if that's why my left side is a lot thinner than my right side. even when i became really good at pressing, every now & then i would burn a piece :sad:

but your hair is still beautiful and it will grow back. but i feel your pain.

I will never eva neva eva not take the comb to a paper towel or towel first again!

I felt like the Pressing Guru

I've been demoted

lol

i remember when i first started learning to press my own hair, i would make it through almost all of my hair just fine, but then i would get to the last few pieces and burn my hair! :wallbash: i wonder if that's why my left side is a lot thinner than my right side. even when i became really good at pressing, every now & then i would burn a piece :sad:

but your hair is still beautiful and it will grow back. but i feel your pain.

Back