I BC'ed Last Night and......

ceedeelight

I LOVE IT!! After toying with the idea for 3 months I just came home from work yesterday and said I'm going to do it. Why hold on to the weak relaxed mess. :lol:

I cut out all the relaxer and I now have chemical free hair. :clapping:
I had been transitioning for 13 months and I have about 6 inches of natural hair. I was stressing earlier about cutting it because I didn't think it was enough, but once I flat ironed it (for church) It was more than enough. It looks so healthy. My wash in go looks pretty nice too. Not to mention DH loves it. He said it makes me look younger because it's a spunky doo.:yay:

Pictures attached

Attachments

• Big Cut 014.jpg
    Big Cut 014.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Big Cut 009.jpg
    Big Cut 009.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
pinkskates said:
Congratulations, and welcome to the natural world:)

oh my what gawgeous hair... dang... I literally gasped when I saw your siggy... awww man no p/w to the siggy

Congrats on the BC OP... any pictures? thats som good growth for a 13month stretch to me

Last edited:
ceedeelight said:
I LOVE IT!! After toying with the idea for 3 months I just came home from work yesterday and said I'm going to do it. Why hold on to the weak relaxed mess. :lol:

I cut out all the relaxer and I now have chemical free hair. :clapping:
I had been transitioning for 13 months and I have about 6 inches of natural hair. I was stressing earlier about cutting it because I didn't think it was enough, but once I flat ironed it (for church) It was more than enough. It looks so healthy. My wash in go looks pretty nice too. Not to mention DH loves it. He said it makes me look younger because it's a spunky doo.:yay:

Pictures attached

sooo the pic on the left is the pic on the right but flat ironed??? HOLY COW!

Thats inspiring to me because i was thinkin about bc'ing in about the same amount of time and i was wondering how much length i MIGHT have by then.

How do u feel now that the relaxed ends are all gone??

LilMorenita said:
sooo the pic on the left is the pic on the right but flat ironed??? HOLY COW!

Thats inspiring to me because i was thinkin about bc'ing in about the same amount of time and i was wondering how much length i MIGHT have by then.

How do u feel now that the relaxed ends are all gone??

I feel FREE!!! LOL!:lol:

I've had a chemical in my hair since the age of 11 and now that i'm 32 I really feel it's a great accomplishment.

Back