I added natural pictures of my hair

leejure

I have added two pictures of my hair in its natural form. The pictures show how my hair looks wet. When it is dry, it is MUCH bigger and the curls are much looser (wild child! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif). I'll try and get those pixs up as well.

-lee

Lee your hair is too beautiful /images/graemlins/grin.gif !! It's nice to have such options as curly or straight. Looking good girl! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

WOWEE! Lee your hair looks great curly. It looks like weaves I have had before..not saying yours looks like a weave.... but that I have tried to fake it to look like yours looks...lol /images/graemlins/tongue.gif! I can see why you hardly straighten it. If I had hair like that I would hardly straighten it myself. It looks very thick curly. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!

Leejure you have a beautiful curl/wave pattern to your hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

is that the 16 month old baby's head I see poking out to the right in the second pic ? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Screw the shrinkage m'ija - your curls are gorgeous!

They could "shrink" to your ears and they be the straight bomb....

Lovely...thanks for sharing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Leejure you have a gorgeous head of hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Amethyst

Thanks you all! I have to stress, this is my hair when WET! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I am telling ya'll, once it is dry, it takes on a style of its own. Think Tracee Ellis Ross, but not as tamed! I am talking BIG! I am still working on products to keep it under control. What is funny is that what works today, may not work tomorrow! And i absolutely can not use GEL! Too hard!

-lee

Yes, that is my SON's head you see /images/graemlins/smile.gif. And I will give you ONE guess at what he is doing! Give up? Here's a hint...I have been trying for months to get him to give it up! But to no avail! /images/graemlins/baby2.gif (and I ain't talking about a paicfyer either!) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I know nothing about taming curls such as yours, but have you tried a silicone based products to help you maintain defintion? I know on several of my temporary hair straightening aids, it also states that these products can be used to define curls. HTH

Plus your hair is gorgeous!

A silicone based product, hmmmmm... I'm not sure if I have tried any. Knowing me, I probably have, just didn't know it. I am so into wearing my bun that I rarely wear my hair out. Once I reach my goal, I plan to wear it out more. Hopefully in 2004.

Thanks a lot for the compliment!

-lee

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Here's a hint...I have been trying for months to get him to give it up! But to no avail! (and I ain't talking about a paicfyer either!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you're talking about. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

My son didn't care where we were, he would simply turn his head and start biting through my clothes.

Even with the shrinkage, your hair still looks good.

Me being a 4a/b, now this is what I wish my hair looked like half the time. LOL
That was so funny about your son. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

&lt;&lt;he would simply turn his head and start biting through my clothes&gt;&gt; /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Girl Yes! Me too. When I pick my son up from the sitter's he greets my breast! i am just a walking milk carrier. I am no longer mom! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Will you trade heads with me? Pleeeeease? /images/graemlins/poke.gif
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your hair is beautiful!

Thank you...ISHOVONNE, LONDONGIRL AND ISLANDGIRL for the kind words!

/images/graemlins/wave.gif back-atcha JUSTICE4alw... Thank you so much! Yep, I'm natural! I got had my last perm in 1991. Then I shaved my hair (ZHANE STYLE) and wore it like that for about 5 years. Then I grew it out.

Sassygirl, Sometimes girl, I want to chop it off it makes me so mad! It just doesn't want to cooperate, that is why it is 90% of the time in a BUN!

-lee

OMG---Lee when I come to see you---let's trade hair!!!!

Your hair looks beautiful. I'm going to pout now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I LOVE YOUR HAIR GIRL!!!! You and Adrienne must turn serious heads when you guys hang out!

Your hair is simply GORGEOUS! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I love to see women with natural curly hair! *wanting to cut my hair now* /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks Daviine! But don't pout! Believe me when I say, my hair has "issues" !

I can't wait until you make it down! You get here, and we'll discuss the rest in person! How's that! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

love ya!

&lt;&lt;wanting to cut it...&gt;&gt;

Girl, don't! I want to perm mine. It wasn't until recently that I realized that I would have issues with my hair period. JUst gotta take it for what it is worth! We are never happy with out hair. I know I'm not!

thank you so much for the compliment! Its means a lot to me!

-lee

Leejure
Your hair is beautiful...It looks so good curly!!! I love it!!!
Why can't you use gel? I know you said too hard but what kinds have you tried before? Does it dry your hair out?
I will bring some that I have to the LA get together for you to try. (I have so much)

Valleygirl

Back