Husband's b-day w/o the wife...hell no!

syze6

My cousin's husband told her last week that this female at his job asked him to go half on a birthday celebration. Her b-day is on the 19th but she is celebrating it on the 13th my cousin's husband b-day. She said he never called and confirmed with the girl about the arrangements. So he tells her yesterday, that he is going to attend the co-workers b-day party. The same co-worker who asked him to go half on a party.

She works during the week and has children, which you know he figured when he made the decision to go. She tells him she's going with him and he goes into the whole, you have to work friday morning and we can do something on the weekend, and all this crap. She tells him, it doesn't make sense for him to be at someone else's party on his b-day and not have any of his friends and family. He still continues pushing the whole, she has to work, he thought they would kick it this weekend, yadda yadda yadda.

Now, I don't know if my cousin is really going to attend this weekday party but I told her I'm more concerned with him wanting to attend and celebrate on his birthday without his wife present. I told her to make sure she is dressed down to the last minute before and drop those children off with me. He either will not attend this party or he will take her with him.

It sounds to me as if, he really did go half on this party to celebrate his day and he HAS invited his people and because he knows she works and has the children, she wouldn't consider going. I told her sometimes you have to shake the routine up, even if she isn't going make that n***** think she is going.

I guarantee, all of a sudden his tune will change. It's a shame the games men try to play! I told her to call me and I'll be ready to get the children when she says the word! :-) My other cousin says, I'm silly and she shouldn't go if she feels he doesn't want her to go! I'm like bull****!

I got her back, front and anything else! What husband doesn't find anything wrong with partying on his b-day at a party minus the wife. I told her he already planned to kick it without her because he knows it's a weekday and they have childen.

He knows she and the kids are in bed at a certain time so she wouldn't even think of going. It's BS that he wants to attend a party of the co-worker and he told her he wasn't going in on the party which is taking place on his b-day! It sounds and would look totally crazy!

I got her back, front and anything else! What husband doesn't find anything wrong with partying on his b-day at a party minus the wife. I told her he already planned to kick it without her because he knows it's a weekday and they have childen.

He knows she and the kids are in bed at a certain time so she wouldn't even think of going. It's BS that he wants to attend a party of the co-worker and he told her he wasn't going in on the party which is taking place on his b-day! It sounds and would look totally crazy!

I could understand why you are upset, I don't even know him and I'm fuming. Tha hell you doing partying "alone" with a female coworker :down:

In fact I'm very upset he is even considering a ridiculous idea like this :nono:

I could understand why you are upset, I don't even know him and I'm fuming. Tha hell you doing partying "alone" with a female coworker :down:

In fact I'm very upset he is even considering a ridiculous idea like this :nono:

Thank you!! Why is it so important for him to attend HER party! The party that she said THEY should host together! I'm not cool enough with any of my co-workers to even consider hosting a dual party together. I don't care if money is a factor. It certainly wouldn't be a big deal to attend a co-workers party on MY birthday! Why would I want to kick it with someone else and their people, on MY day! Hell, I want to enjoy my day with my own people, namely my husband. I don't care if I have to drink 50 cups of coffee the next morning to stay awake at work, I'll party right along witht the rest of them! :-)

Unbelievable!! Your cousin should not put up with that type of nonsense. He is being so disrespectful to her. My ex would do stuff like that to me all the time. I'm so glad I left that fool. You need to have a heart to heart with your cousin and make her understand that she doesn't have to put up with that crap.

My cousin's husband told her last week that this female at his job asked him to go half on a birthday celebration. Her b-day is on the 19th but she is celebrating it on the 13th my cousin's husband b-day. She said he never called and confirmed with the girl about the arrangements. So he tells her yesterday, that he is going to attend the co-workers b-day party. The same co-worker who asked him to go half on a party.

She works during the week and has children, which you know he figured when he made the decision to go. She tells him she's going with him and he goes into the whole, you have to work friday morning and we can do something on the weekend, and all this crap. She tells him, it doesn't make sense for him to be at someone else's party on his b-day and not have any of his friends and family. He still continues pushing the whole, she has to work, he thought they would kick it this weekend, yadda yadda yadda.

Now, I don't know if my cousin is really going to attend this weekday party but I told her I'm more concerned with him wanting to attend and celebrate on his birthday without his wife present. I told her to make sure she is dressed down to the last minute before and drop those children off with me. He either will not attend this party or he will take her with him.

It sounds to me as if, he really did go half on this party to celebrate his day and he HAS invited his people and because he knows she works and has the children, she wouldn't consider going. I told her sometimes you have to shake the routine up, even if she isn't going make that n***** think she is going.

I guarantee, all of a sudden his tune will change. It's a shame the games men try to play! I told her to call me and I'll be ready to get the children when she says the word! :-) My other cousin says, I'm silly and she shouldn't go if she feels he doesn't want her to go! I'm like bull****!

The bolded is odd. Why would someone my dh works with want HIM to go in half on a party? That would be a relationship that is much more than friendship and working together. And he doesn't want her to go? :rolleyes: Who would be there that he doesn't want her to see? Perhaps the co-worker herself or other employees that might know this relationship is more than platonic. The whole thing is just wrong.

I would so keep my eye on that situation if I were her.

My cousin has decided against the party. She doesn't want to feel as if she forced herself alone. I agree with this because he should freely want her to go. She believes God will take care of him, if he has bad intentions outside their marriage. I don't know if that would be enough for me but It isn't me so oh well!

"Bull****" is right. Im with you on this. I can't believe that. I wouldn't even expect that from a long-time boyfriend let alone my husband. A female co-worker who is just a friend but there is a problem with me, your wife, showin my face. aw h*ll naw!!!!! (I done actually got hot) Oh I don't believe this. I don't play them games. :nono: Im feelin disrespected and a tad bit hurt and it aint even happening to me.

My cousin has decided against the party. She doesn't want to feel as if she forced herself alone. I agree with this because he should freely want her to go. She believes God will take care of him, if he has bad intentions outside their marriage. I don't know if that would be enough for me but It isn't me so oh well!

Man please! I would be right there, dressed to the tee smiling and waving!

That may be the best decision, she should not be subjected to being at a place with her SO and not feeling wanted. :nono: However, he would be dealt with on the homefront, his actions are unacceptable to me. Like another poster said, I don't play those games and games is what he is playing. :yep:

I'm frowning over here. Sounds like game to me. When a man is so anxious to spend time with another female......

That's too bad, because today would be the day he got busted. That whole scenario is too suspect. :ohwell:

Suspect as hell. Hubby is up to something. she should still tell him she is going up to the last minute. And if his plans change than i would say there never was a party. Something ain't right.

Back