Husaband caught using MY products!

Wandabee

Last night I caught my husband using my ORS conditioner like hair grease.:nono: I buy him his own products because I don't want him using mine. Am I wrong? I feel kind of bad for biteing his head off. I guess I was so angry because he was using it wrong and it's so expensive. Do you ladies share your products with your household? Other than buying him his own stuff what can I do to keep him out of mine?

Last edited:
No. DH touches none of my stuff (I think he's half scared of it, honestly) ... though, ya know, he might use the cheapie conditioners that I leave in the shower, but I don't care.....

LOL @ him using it like grease! LOL

Girl, you could tell him that you prefer that he not use it. Or you could stash it away. You could get a big plastic container and put all your stuff away and slide it in a closet or under the sink.

Last night I caught my husband using my ORS conditioner like hair grease.:nono: I buy him his own products because I don't want him using mine. Am I wrong? I feel kind of bad for biteing his head off. I guess I was so angry because he was using it wrong and it's so expensive. Do you ladies share your products with your household? Other than buying him his own stuff what can I do to keep him out of mine?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, I'm all over the floor :lachen:

First of all, the stuff IS expensive and I'm try'n to grow my hair and he aint. Dont be using my stuff just to "condition" your hair for conditioning sake.

I'm on a mission :cycle: to long hair-ville. :gorgeous:

I'm not big on sharing. :babyb: Now, I'll BUY you your OWN stuff anyday, but to share...I dunno.

Seriously, I think they just pick up what's convenient - that's why I make a point to put EVERYTHING in and under the cabinets when I'm done, and make a point to have his shampoo, dax :perplexed, oil sheen, etc (it's cut low so aint much to condition anyway)
facing front right where he can get to it. Open his cabinet "BAM" - it's right here buddy.

This has worked w/out him even knowing :grin:.

Last edited:
He was probably just admiring your hair and wanted his hair to be soft and touchable too! And then you had to go and let the beast out!:lachen:
Awwwww.....po baby!!!:lachen: I'm sure he'll never even THINK about your products again!:lachen:

Maybe offer to buy him his own or the two of you could share. I think it's cute.:grin:

He was probably just admiring your hair and wanted his hair to be soft and touchable too! And then you had to go and let the beast out!:lachen:
Awwwww.....po baby!!!:lachen: I'm sure he'll never even THINK about your products again!:lachen:

Maybe offer to buy him his own or the two of you could share. I think it's cute.:grin:

I KNOW!

Aaaaaaaw! I was thinking the same exact thing! This is what i was picturing:

He was sitting there and all of a sudden decided his scalp was dry, or that he needed to go beautify himself, po baby probally grabbed that conditoner because it smelled good, didnt even know it wasnt grease.

He was either home alone, or in a room by himself.

He sitting there feeling like he's given his hair the treatment, and that its going to be all soft and smelling good like his wife, and next thing you know Wandabee bust in the door yelling and screaming LOL.

He probally had the look of a kid stealing candy, she told him that it was hers, and that his dumb self wasnt even using it right :sad: (:lachen:)

He probally felt like he didnt even want to be beautifull no more. Crushed that mans hair dreams. Aaaaaw lol

---Wash his hair with it and grease his scalp :yep:

I KNOW!

He was sitting there and all of a sudden decided his scalp was dry, or that he needed to go beautify himself, po baby probally grabbed that conditoner because it smelled good, didnt even know it wasnt grease.

He sitting there feeling like he's given his hair the treatment, and that its going to be all soft and smelling good like his wife, and next thing you know Wandabee bust in the door yelling and screaming LOL.

He probally had the look of a kid stealing candy, she told him that it was hers, and that his dumb self wasnt even using it right :sad: (:lachen:)

He probally felt like he didnt even want to be beautifull no more. Crushed that mans hair dreams. Aaaaaw lol

:cry::lachen::lachen::lachen:OMG...I'M DYING OVER HERE!!!

I KNOW!

:rofl: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol:

No. You. Didn't!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

that is hilarious.. i would let him use it, but it would be on thr grocery list next time.. i'm sure he won't touch again.. u know men and their money.

I KNOW!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:LMAO

I KNOW!

Awww :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Talkin bout men and money, when I buy my stuff, I take all the price stickers off so he don't complain. Cause I don't feel like hearing it. :look:

:lachen:lmao! you probably scared that man half to death . i remember when my bf used to use my KERACARE shampoo and con for his little bald head self. i was switching to another brand so i didnt mind it much. but then he started getting slick and using my BBs moisturizer instead of his Dukes and i had to get his arse straight :ohwell: i couldnt take it no more

I KNOW!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Touchy. DH got real salty one time with me about some soap. My argument was, since you can use anything on your skin, use the stuff you bought. I can't use what you use, so don't use all of mine up. He's pissed 'cause it's only soap, and I'm pissed 'cause we was out of the country for months on end, and what am I supposed to do when you use up all of my stuff.

Solution: Ask him if this is what he wants to use what you have full-time. If yes, then buy enough for the family, if he doesn't care, tell him to keep his meat hooks off of your stuff.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I catch my husband looking at my hair stuff too (and he keeps his hair super low or bald)! I usually give him my nearly empty containers of products.

He won't use my hair products unless he asks first. My big problems is that my hubby is 6'8" and uses up all of a sista's lotion trying to moisturize all that skin!!!:lachen:

Oh gosh, lotion. Why does my dh slather it on and then wipe off the excess with a towel???
Nawl you cain't use my stuff. :lachen:j/k :ohwell:

LOL @ him using it like grease! LOL

Girl, you could tell him that you prefer that he not use it. Or you could stash it away. You could get a big plastic container and put all your stuff away and slide it in a closet or under the sink.
That sounds good I'll go get a container. I don't belive that he'll use it if it's not in the bathroom.

Seriously, I think they just pick up what's convenient - that's why I make a point to put EVERYTHING in and under the cabinets when I'm done, and make a point to have his shampoo, dax :perplexed, oil sheen, etc (it's cut low so aint much to condition anyway)
facing front right where he can get to it. Open his cabinet "BAM" - it's right here buddy.

This has worked w/out him even knowing :grin:.
That's a good one too

He knew he was doing wrong because he closed the door. He never closes the door when he's grooming.That's why I had to:hardslap:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I KNOW!

LOL...........my SO uses my products. But he asks first before he uses them. I don't have a problem with him using them, but I do have a problem with him not telling me or asking me first.

My husband bald too....but he'll use my face soap...my lotions......As long as he replaces it....I've learned to pick my battles.....Even though it drives me crazy:drunk:

Back