Husaband caught using MY products!

Last night I caught my husband using my ORS conditioner like hair grease.:nono: I buy him his own products because I don't want him using mine. Am I wrong? I feel kind of bad for biteing his head off. I guess I was so angry because he was using it wrong and it's so expensive. Do you ladies share your products with your household? Other than buying him his own stuff what can I do to keep him out of mine?

Ha! Ha! Sounds like hubby was about to catch a case! LOL!

On the serious tip - NO, I do NOT and would NOT share my hair products with anyone, because they cost too much (at least what MY budget holds). Luckily for me my bf has a completely different hair texture from mine and can't use my stuff. LOL!

Girl, I'm all over the floor :lachen:

First of all, the stuff IS expensive and I'm try'n to grow my hair and he aint. Dont be using my stuff just to "condition" your hair for conditioning sake.

I'm on a mission :cycle: to long hair-ville. :gorgeous:

I'm not big on sharing. :babyb: Now, I'll BUY you your OWN stuff anyday, but to share...I dunno.

Seriously, I think they just pick up what's convenient - that's why I make a point to put EVERYTHING in and under the cabinets when I'm done, and make a point to have his shampoo, dax :perplexed, oil sheen, etc (it's cut low so aint much to condition anyway)
facing front right where he can get to it. Open his cabinet "BAM" - it's right here buddy.

This has worked w/out him even knowing :grin:.

This is me all over, except it's my sons that I have to fight with. I break my neck getting to the shower to retrieve my "good" products. They can use the cheapies that my hair don' like. LOL!

I KNOW!

Aaaaaaaw! I was thinking the same exact thing! This is what i was picturing:

He was sitting there and all of a sudden decided his scalp was dry, or that he needed to go beautify himself, po baby probally grabbed that conditoner because it smelled good, didnt even know it wasnt grease.

He was either home alone, or in a room by himself.

He sitting there feeling like he's given his hair the treatment, and that its going to be all soft and smelling good like his wife, and next thing you know Wandabee bust in the door yelling and screaming LOL.

He probally had the look of a kid stealing candy, she told him that it was hers, and that his dumb self wasnt even using it right :sad: (:lachen:)

He probally felt like he didnt even want to be beautifull no more. Crushed that mans hair dreams. Aaaaaw lol

---Wash his hair with it and grease his scalp :yep:
I. CAN'T. BREATHE.:lachen:

Back