I caught her using my products!

autumnbeauty29 said:
Please tell me if a sistah is wrong. I walked into the kitchen and caught my roommate, who I am close with about to wash her hair with my hair products AND about to use my face towel also. I acted like I didn't see her and proceeded to take my vitamin water from the counter and drink it. She acted a little scared but still carried on a converstation. She was using my CON poo and Lekair conditioner but if it was my aveda or my Neutrogena poo/conditioner I would have lost it:mad: and the fact she was about to dry her hair with my face towel:eek: :eek: I have sensitive skin and only use white towels on my face... I had to say something to her.

Now I am the type of person that will ask my best friend to borrow a cotton ball, and I expect the same type of treatment from others.

You all know how much we spend on our hair products and what they mean to us. Was I wrong, or right by saying something. I am a grad student and I can't supply hair products for the entire household.

Umm...i could be cool about any of the things u've mentioned...(but probably wouldnt. mo matter how close, there should be enough repect to at least ask....) but the part that got me is her using your face towel for her hair...are my eyes playing tricks on me? Cos if thats what she did do...she deserves a hot slap.

Back