How would you feel if you overheard your man..

To be honest, it is disrespectful for both men and women to agree to anything that shows the other gender in a negative light, when your SO is around. Show some respect, no co-signing around the SO/DH. The first and natural reaction is going to think, "Hmmmm, is he talking about us/me?" Especially if the relationship is having a rough patch.

I would have made a snappy comment back at them in a joking manner.

OP said she came back but they didnt know she was there. She overheard them talking.

So I guess to his defense, he didnt know she was there? Eh, that seems to be the consensus I guess. <T-Pain shrug>

Yeah... I'm just gonna come out and say it.

I think PraisedBeauty is a troll and/or probably an old member who came back under a new name. She makes these overly dramatic unrealistic (IMO) scenarios and post threads on them hoping to cause a stir. Or she posts inflammatory comments in other threads hoping to cause a stir. She knows exactly all the subjects on this board that are bound to blow a thread up. I'm not saying this thread is one of those, but I for one am not participating in her tomfoolery anymore. Lol.

From now on when I see a thread by her I'm just gonna :rolleyes: and keep it moving.

So the other day I'm at a mutual friends house with my man. I stepped out for a little bit. And I came back in. I guess none of the guys heard me come back in. But one of my boyfriend's friend's said "Damn. Women are crazy as hell. They never take the blame for anything."

And I overheard my boyfriend agreeing with him like "Yeah man...Ain't that the truth."

....I was hurt.. I went out in the car and cried... It kind of put a damper on my mood for a little bit. Am I too sensitive? Is this just normal guy talk? This makes me feel like I must be being a bad girlfriend....

:perplexed is this your first relationship, OP?

OP said she came back but they didnt know she was there. She overheard them talking.

So I guess to his defense, he didnt know she was there? Eh, that seems to be the consensus I guess. <T-Pain shrug>

He knew she was there, they went to the friends house together remember, he knew she stepped out and would return with the possibility to overhear.

LOL, and why are you ladies defending a man who agrees that ".....Women are crazy as hell. They never take the blame for anything." :drunk:

Guys "Co-sign" each other ALLLLL THE TIMEEEEE even if they don't agree with what their homeboy is saying!!!

The thing is that women do it as well when we're together... Maybe you're just really sensitive OP because he wasn't talking about you he was just agreeing that the group "women" do it. Even if he was referring to you, it's not like he was making derogatory comments or "bad talking" you.

Girl please calm your nerves, he was just agreeing to agree with a fellow male. I would not be upset with this.

So the other day I'm at a mutual friends house with my man. I stepped out for a little bit. And I came back in. I guess none of the guys heard me come back in. But one of my boyfriend's friend's said "Damn. Women are crazy as hell. They never take the blame for anything."

And I overheard my boyfriend agreeing with him like "Yeah man...Ain't that the truth."

....I was hurt.. I went out in the car and cried..

Really? awww :bighug: thats kinda adorable ( because it is harmless and not a big deal) but on the real,

Finding out things like:

the man you loved got another woman pregnant,
cheated on you with your friend
Physically and verbally abused you throughout the relationship

Are some things to cry about.........

OP shouldn't be offended by the conversation he had with his friends. He wasn't even talking to or about you for you to feel offended and go running off crying. Plus, according to this thread, you've got a bff that smokes weed............sooooooo, maybe he should be questioning your friends and their actions rather than you feeling offended about him, his friends, and their lighthearted conversation. I'm just sayin....

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=539163

GIFSoup

I agree with Sheena284, I smell some tomfoolery in her threads.

Some of you ladies are so wrong for blasting this girl for asking a simple question. But man, you are funny! I laughed out loud and almost spit out my coffee at a few of your responses.

I really feel like this is a real thread. So in answer to the OP question...yes, you are over sensitive to cry about his comment. I truly do believe we women are crazy at times and so are men. I take a long hard look at myself and I'm like, dang I can't believe I said/felt/did that! But my DH still loves me at the end of the day and the feeling is mutual.

So...um, thank you for posting, cause this made my day!

^^^ Pshhh! It's not!

I know where she wanted this thread to go. I bet she wanted it to turn into a thread about 'black men' and the negative stuff they say about black women or some kinda bullsh*t like that, and because it didn't she got bored.

I feel stupid for actually coming into the thread and thinking it was genuine, but when she posted that other thread about Sean Kingston's 'girlfriend' that's when I was done with this chick. I didn't think she was a troll at first but now I definitely do.

Anyway, I think she's gone now and won't be coming back for a while, if not ever so...:look:

^^^ Pshhh! It's not!

I know where she wanted this thread to go. I bet she wanted it to turn into a thread about 'black men' and the negative stuff they say about black women or some kinda bullsh*t like that, and because it didn't she got bored.

I feel stupid for actually coming into the thread and thinking it was genuine, but when she posted that other thread about Sean Kingston's 'girlfriend' that's when I was done with this chick. I didn't think she was a troll at first but now I definitely do.

Anyway, I think she's gone now and won't be coming back for a while, if not ever so...:look:

Normally I wouldn't mind getting punk'd by a troll but this mess here wasn't even funny. At least come back with some wild and crazy update like "After crying I took a bat to his car, he called the cops on me and the arresting officer was a cutie and we flirted all the way to the station." Something. Anything.

I bet after you've been in a relationship for a while you'd say the same thing about men. If everyone were to quit on a relationship over a comment like that, we'd have a population crisis. I'm assuming he didn't think you were within earshot.Take his comment with a grain of salt unless his conduct shows you otherwise.

Normally I wouldn't mind getting punk'd by a troll but this mess here wasn't even funny. At least come back with some wild and crazy update like "After crying I took a bat to his car, he called the cops on me and the arresting officer was a cutie and we flirted all the way to the station." Something. Anything.

Lololololol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Back