HOW TO HAVE SUCCESSFUL CASUAL SEX

Are ya'll using Tinder? Thoughts?? I heard Tinder was one of the most used apps at the Winter Olympics.

I think the bigger problem for women is catching feelings ... Overtime casual sex bonds the woman to the man and may lead to "expectations" .

Last edited:
it definitely doesnt lean under 20 :lol: you set your age parameters and they only show you people inside that range. i have mine at 27-34 and it seems endless.

:lol: Typo. I meant to say under 30 but that's good to see that it just for youngins. My male friends seem to love it...

That was the dumbest how to Ive ever read. Women dont need help looking for sex. Most women have to turn down the option for a random screw.

The meeting to the apartment time is too short. How can one tell if someone is a serial killer in 30 minutes? Maybe a few more meetings before she decides. I wonder if that would ruin the casualness factor?

I just don't get this. Every time a woman talks about a one night stand or casual sex with some guy she just met I cannot get over this. The idea of going anywhere to be alone with a virtual stranger...especially MY home so he knows where I live is just :nono::nono::nono::nono:.

I just don't get this. Every time a woman talks about a one night stand or casual sex with some guy she just met I cannot get over this. The idea of going anywhere to be alone with a virtual stranger...especially MY home so he knows where I live is just :nono::nono::nono::nono:.

I never understood this concept either. It completely baffles me. I don't even want a stranger to brush against me on a crowded sidewalk.

Women do not need a guidebook on how to get laid especially with no strings attached. The world is your oyster.

Women dont need help looking for sex. Most women have to turn down the option for a random screw.
RIGHT!!! ^^^

The homliest, most ratchet looking, snaggle tooth, diseased woman can get laid even those advertising their disease--I worked in a women's HIV clinic and these women STAYED ****** different men even when honest about their condition!!

What a stupid instruction. Waste of virtual space.

Back