How To Attract A Rich Man

@CurlyMoo, I've decided once I get out of what I'm in, the next chapter of my life will be called, "The Cowboy and The Princess." :grin: Have to start taking riding lessons soon. :yep:

OMG jbwphoto1, you just reminded me of how much I love horses and riding. Thank you. I will find a place to continue my lessons. :yep:

Funny you mention this because there is a Black owned horseback riding club in my area. The sometimes do they Bud Billiken Parade, mainly men. But I will see if they include women. :grin:

Last edited:
Online daters: If you have any kind of shape or fitness about yourself DO NOT LIST YOUR BODY TYPE AS AVERAGE.

1. we don't want to brand ourselves as average anything we are prizes

2. rich alpha types don't want average anything

3. average covers too much ground

4. men are simple make it easy for them have a full body pic

5. they are lazy the look at pics and skim profiles petite, athletic are first choice if you can slide into any of those categories do so.

6. if you can't electric slide into one of those categories then choose average even if you are 5'2 200lbs :look: I mean you are putting up a full body pic

I doubled my responses by tossing out average I don't know why I put that to begin with but this is a learning process

ETA Updates: Trinny has regained his senses but now is on the back burner because I have literally found the land of the black cards. I went on 2 lunch dates yesterday. One the first I ordered a large salad ate half and packed the rest of. On the second I got my grub on. I don't think I will see date #2 again but date #1 has promise.

I promise it is good to have friends in the restaurant industry. I will be camping my happy self out at the neighborhood spots, and power walking the neighborhood. Folks tell bartenders everything, I know so much old money tea. I will be hitting up George Bush Sr favorite restaurant I don't want him but if he hangs there so does other old money. Even if I don't snag a man you learn much people watching and that is one of my favorite activities.

Last edited:
side chick cake :lachen:

I promise I have so much fun when I'm out cutting up but I need to take this experiment seriously. I have to lose another quick 16lbs :look: March 1 I need to be at -16lbs

side chick cake :lachen:

I promise I have so much fun when I'm out cutting up but I need to take this experiment seriously. I have to lose another quick 16lbs :look: March 1 I need to be at -16lbs

:lol: I thought it was appropriate with all the recent break babies :look:

You're looking good in your siggy though :yep:

So I have been following this thread for a minute trying to figure out if the advice has been solid. I then recently went to a similar thread on another site and I can see where this thread falls a little short. Then I went to All-Star this weekend and I definitely see where this thread falls short.

I think that some of the things that are said here are a set-up for failure, especially for a woman of a certain age (women under 35 especially). Someone here posted an outfit that they wore on a date with a rich man and it really made them look "old and boring", not young and sexy, which is what the average rich man wants, no matter the age of the woman. I don't recall seeing any of the players or the men with suits (who were all in VIP) with women that wore anything less than a dress that was form fitting with heels.

Even Savannah Brinson who has that girl next door look, most often possesses these qualities:
Gorgeous skin
Hair that always looks good
a fit body
light makeup that accentuates her features
clothing and shoes that compliment her body, especially her legs, w/o making her look slutty

There are a couple of other key points that I think are overlooked:
Looking like a woman of quality. Pleather bags from K-mart are not a good look, especially when you can put a nice bag on lay-away at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Most rich men buy quality items for themselves so even if they are not a label whore, he can spot cheap ish.
Cheap shoes
Cheap looking clothes
crooked teeth, especially if they are stained.

Yes, an average man who likes you will not care about most of this stuff, but a rich man is no average man because the average man is not rich. I dated rich men when I was younger and I refused to "give in" to what they wanted ((my hair straightened and down (not in a ponytail, form fitting outfits with heels (even to the movies))), which is ultimately why the relationships did not last.

Last edited:
TopShelf I was with you until I saw the words All Star Weekend, lol. I don't know about anyone else but that's the rich I'm not interested in. Athletes/rappers/entertainers and the rich people that hang with them get on my last nerves, lol.

Give me young, startup tech rich..lol.

TopShelf I was with you until I saw the words All Star Weekend, lol. I don't know about anyone else but that's the rich I'm not interested in. Athletes/rappers/entertainers and the rich people that hang with them get on my last nerves, lol.

but who do you think is sitting in the stands in those $750+ seats? not just other athletes.

I have a single girlfriend who rents the cheapest apartment in a new upscale development in downtown DC. Her place is literally next to the boiler room on the ground floor BUT she is "in" the newest trendy housing hotspot with full access to all the upscale amenities!.......and other tenants! :)

I have a single girlfriend who rents the cheapest apartment in a new upscale development in downtown DC. Her place is literally next to the boiler room on the ground floor BUT she is "in" the newest trendy housing hotspot with full access to all the upscale amenities!.......and other tenants! :)

I'm doing something similar. I'm downgrading me and my daughter to a one bedroom apartment, but it is within walking distance to some of the wealthiest areas in my city.

It's the most bare bones apartment ever, but it gives me easier access.

I have one year to get it cracking :look:

i agree-lost me all the way when one would think the class of wealthy ppl would be sitting up at all-star everything--umm maybe 2% if that

the people sitting in those seat received free tickets--the first 4 rows of any major event are usually already allocated to certain top media/ent companies

we have books I'm talking books of tickets to every sporting and concert and etc event----we give them to our clients and utilize that as bargaining tools..when our clients doth wan tot go we given them to family and friends as gifts---so just because someone is sitting in the first 4 rows of anything doesn't ned mean they balling

but who do you think is sitting in the stands in those $750+ seats? not just other athletes.

i agree-not the type of place i would consider the caliber of man i would be interested in if i was going the wealthy route--all star hell nah?

Oh I know, my male cousins used to go every year :look: .. Again, generally not the type of man I'd be looking for.

I'm doing something similar. I'm downgrading me and my daughter to a one bedroom apartment, but it is within walking distance to some of the wealthiest areas in my city. It's the most bare bones apartment ever, but it gives me easier access. I have one year to get it cracking :look:

I'm not attacking but I'm not sure that this would work. I like to see a guy's apartment before I get serious with him and if it was not a nice place (inside and out) I would be turned off. A nice neighborhood may not be enough. He may get the impression you are struggling if your apartment is not up to par. I'm not rich but I can't imagine my standards would shift down if I had any more money. Just a thought.

whether its a techie convention or all-star.......rich men want women that look good. "the look" may vary but the basic qualities are the same. ..is my point

Last edited:
I'm not attacking but I'm not sure that this would work. I like to see a guy's apartment before I get serious with him and if it was not a nice place (inside and out) I would be turned off. A nice neighborhood may not be enough. He may get the impression you are struggling if your apartment is not up to par. I'm not rich but I can't imagine my standards would shift down if I had any more money. Just a thought.

i guess i assumed she was going to furnish it.

Of course you would get turned off. You're a woman :look: I'm not at all surprised by that and feel the same way.

I don't think it matters where you stay as far as if a guy will want to seriously date you-- or at least that's been my experience. That's not at all why I want to be in a better area. It's more about access. I want to be at the same gyms, coffee shops, grocery stores, because it's right there in my neighborhood. I don't need him to be impressed by my money. I need to be impressed by his. He, on the other hand, should be entranced by my charm, beauty, and wit :look: So, if he is turned off by my little ole (basic, but cute and clean) apartment, so be it. Vamoose! :lol:

Of course you would get turned off. You're a woman :look: I'm not at all surprised by that and feel the same way. I don't think it matters where you stay as far as if a guy will want to seriously date you-- or at least that's been my experience. That's not at all why I want to be in a better area. It's more about access. I want to be at the same gyms, coffee shops, grocery stores, because it's right there in my neighborhood. I don't need him to be impressed by my money. I need to be impressed by his. He, on the other hand, should be entranced by my charm, beauty, and wit :look: So, if he is turned off by my little ole (basic, but cute and clean) apartment, so be it. Vamoose! :lol:

That may be true. I guess it just depends on the guy.

Most wealthy guys could care less about a woman's apt---lolol wealthy men love to save a lady

why are women giving advice on what may or may not appeal to men...strange

It was just a thought but different men have different standards. Just like each woman in this thread has different opinions. The only way to know for sure is to try it and see if it works. I wish you the best.

Most wealthy guys could care less about a woman's apt---lolol wealthy men love to save a lady

why are women giving advice on what may or may not appeal to men...strange

There's nothing wrong with women giving advice if you have actual experience to back it up or at minimum if the advice makes sense. Therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists give advice all the time on things they can not relate or have had any personal experience with at all whatsoever, and people pay them.

I'm doing something similar. I'm downgrading me and my daughter to a one bedroom apartment, but it is within walking distance to some of the wealthiest areas in my city.

It's the most bare bones apartment ever, but it gives me easier access.

I have one year to get it cracking :look:

I say do it! Wealthy neighborhoods have the best public schools and if you move to a neighborhood for a better education for your daughter, that is a nurturing quality that is attractive to men. Should you also happen to meet a nice wealthy man in your new neighborhood --> icing :look:

Plus, if a man is trying assess a woman's financial condition based on her dwelling, that should be a red flag IMO. Most women assess a man's ability to provide for the roof over his head and that of his (potential) family, not the other way around.

Plus one on this! I live in a very ritzy neighborhood partly because I always wanted to live hére and love the amenities and partly because more eligible folks live out here.

I probably should have done better research because while the money is loooooooonnnngggggg it is also very old. Like geriatric old. All the men I've met are all in their 50s and up. Regardless I love living here but if my sole purpose was man hunting I would have been pissed.

many hoodboogers who spend a whole month's pay check to "look" like they got money. Please don't be fooled.

But that's the thing, there is no fooling me. I have gone to many many many basketball games in DC and they are never filled with tons of hood dudes and this is during the regular season. Especially not on the club level or at the club level restaurant. Same for football and baseball.

I think people put the players and the people who watch the sport all in the same boat, which is ridiculous. Its almost as if people are saying that Rich Men only go to equestrian, tennis and golf events.

But that's the thing, there is no fooling me. I have gone to many many many basketball games in DC and they are never filled with tons of hood dudes and this is during the regular season. Especially not on the club level or at the club level restaurant. Same for football and baseball.

I think people put the players and the people who watch the sport all in the same boat, which is ridiculous. Its almost as if people are saying that Rich Men only go to equestrian, tennis and golf events.

But you said All Star Weekend which is different from a regular game..it's the legendary groupie/"baller" convention, :lol:

I'm in the Galleria and hear the boiler as we speak :lachen: I'm within 5min of almost everything

for a woman of a certain age (women under 35 especially).
Even Savannah Brinson who has that girl next door look, most often possesses these qualities:
Gorgeous skin
Hair that always looks good
a fit body
light makeup that accentuates her features
clothing and shoes that compliment her body
, especially her legs, w/o making her look slutty

There are a couple of other key points that I think are overlooked:
Looking like a woman of quality. Pleather bags from K-mart are not a good look, especially when you can put a nice bag on lay-away at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Most rich men buy quality items for themselves so even if they are not a label whore, he can spot cheap ish.
Cheap shoes
Cheap looking clothes
crooked teeth, especially if they are stained.

Yes I can agree with TopShelf I seem to attract the calibar of men that better fit my requirements when i'm done up :yep: but I also think that one can approve themselves to be more appealing but if your not into wearing fitted clothes and having your hair laid all the time you cant front forever :lol: Trust I've definitely gave some men the shocker when I told them i'm dressed down and instead of jeans as they expect i'm coming out with sweats, fitted and boots :look:

[USER=2034 said:
InsertCleverNameHere[/USER];19683335] I don't need him to be impressed by my money. I need to be impressed by his. He, on the other hand, should be entranced by my charm, beauty, and wit :look: So, if he is turned off by my little ole (basic, but cute and clean) apartment, so be it. Vamoose! :lol:
YESSSS hunty!!!:grin: Say it! My sentiments exactly as Holla that is a RED FLAG!

Plus, if a man is trying assess a woman's financial condition based on her dwelling, that should be a red flag IMO.

I'm really thinking of spreading my wings or in this case batting my eyes and strutting my stuff when i head to the UK this summer! Everyone keeps telling me I would enjoy and meet alot of men while in the UK.

Can anyone tell me of their experience or some insight on dating/snagging love with successful men internationally vs the states?

Back