• once every 3 months (4x a year)

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • once every 6 months (2x a year) or yearly

Votes: 78 10.2%
  • never

Votes: 85 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From this point until June ( No heat during July- Aug more humid months) , it will be once per month. It use to be once every 2-3 months.

I don't use direct heat at home at all. I get a blowdry and curl from my stylist when I get my TU every 10-17 weeks.

Every 3 weeks (wash, blow dry, flat iron)...maybe a few curls with big barrel curler every now and then but on a low setting....its hard to go without heat!!! :(

I just started back using heat. I know people say heat is the devil. But my hair actually responds well to heat (WHEN ITS USED PROPERLY). Now that i'm using a lighter relaxer and stretching my relaxers my hair does really well with heat. if i didn't use it, it would be a tangled mess and i wouldn't even be able to comb it.

I get my hair lightly blow dried and flat ironed at the salon every 1 to 2 weeks. My stylist does mostly natural hair so she is really good at handling my new growth.

I voted for once a month but in essence it changes. Sometimes I flat iron twice a month and sometimes once every 2-3 months. But on an average I would say it's about once a month. I stretch my relaxer quite often now and it seems like I don't usually need to flat iron my hair until I'm about 10 weeks post.

Never ever ever..
because i relax bone straight there's no need..i can get my hair curly also by just wearing it in a bun..

I blow dry and flat iron every two weeks. Like this week i'm no heat next week i am. But during the peak of summer i was using heat monthly.

None since April - Wow. As a matter of fact, I gave my curling iron to my sister last Monday. Not bad for a heat junkie.

I only use direct heat when i get a realxer, which has been every 12 -15 weeks. I definately see the difference in my hair from doing this..

It's been a little over a year and a half without a flat iron, or a blow dryer. The only reason I'm successful at this is because I do rollersets every week to 10 days, and I sit under the dryer for 45 minutes to dry my hair. The other reason this works is because I don't wear my hair down much anymore with four inches of NG! :ohwell: I'll be pressing at least once before the end of the year for a length check. Until then, its under the dryer I go!

Back