How Much Relaxer Do You Use With Each Touch-Up?

vtoodler

How much relaxer would you estimate that you use during every touch-up?

For example, 4 oz, 6 oz, 1 cup?

And which brand of relaxer do you use?

How many ounces? I have no idea. I do know that I used half of the container for my last relaxer which was Fabulaxer no-lye regular. I am texlaxed.

I use to use one box of relaxer for each touch-up, now that I watching my budget I'll try to use 1/2 a container.

Great question OP I've often wondered this myself.

I buy the big tub but I've never counted the number of uses that I get out of it:perplexed: I should:yep:

How much relaxer would you estimate that you use during every touch-up?

For example, 4 oz, 6 oz, 1 cup?

And which brand of relaxer do you use?

I use the entire container which they've shrunk down over the years. I'm not sure how much is in it but I use ORS Olive Oil Regular Strength Relaxer.

I self-relax using 2 tubs of Design Essentials Sensitive Scalp. Which is interesting because my old stylist only used 1. :ohwell:

IMG01404-th.jpg

ETA: each tub is 5oz.

Last edited:
I use ORS Olive Oil No Lye Super, I only mix half of the container for touch-ups, but there's always still at least a 3rd of that left over when I'm done. I only stretch 8-10 weeks though, and only relax my nape like every other touch-up or less. Edges probably every other touch up, depends on how they're behaving. I also use Affirm Protecto all over before I relax.

I use Silk Elements regular. I buy a 15 oz container and use over half of it. Since it's so cehap I buy a fresh container each time.

I dont use alot since I bought my sprush and my new brand is smartperm.

ForumRunner_20120825_200451.jpg

I heard that if you keep jumpin from different relaxer brands that it breaks your hair off. Idk if its true but im not tryin to test it.

Back