How Much $$ Do You Spend

MizzBrit

on haircare products annually or per month?! its ok, you can let it out!:yep:
im not much of a PJ and i try to stick to all natural things..id estimate i spent about $100 MAXso far since April 08.

I spend about $200-350.00 annually. I already have my staples so I need not waste extra money on experimenting much.

Online products: About $150...it wouldn't be that much if it wasn't for the shipping costs! :wallbash::wallbash:

Offline products: About $50.

I don't buy anything online and I use mainly drugstore products. I spend about $20 per month and that's not every month.

I hardly buy hair stuff. But lets see last month I bought a blowdryer-22.99, cantu leave in cream $5, joico conditoner $15.. So about $43

This month I want to get soem shecentit stuff, so that may be like $30.

Im not a pj at all.

Not sure, but I have an online shopping cart that totals 132.00 worth of Joico products right now, and it's not that much product, but I am extremely hesitant about hitting check out..........It's for me and my daughter, but I have never spent this much on hair care products before, but I think it is so worth it.

On avarage less then $50 per month. Last month less then $20 on products. So far this month $15. It really just depends on what I run out of or if I buy a hair applicance like dryers and flat irons.

Last year, I spent $298.40 on hair-related items. My goal is to spend less than that amount this year. I've spent $230 so far this year.

I've been at this (LHCF, etc.) for so long that I'm getting a bit sick of buying hair-related stuff. My goal to is to get to Flowerhair's level, which, for me, is $150-$200 per year, max.

I've been saving tons of money since my bc. Going natural has cured my pjism...I spend my money a whole lot differently cause I already know 95% of products on the market are NOT made with my 4w/t/f naps in mind. I'd say I've spend about 50.00 so far this year and that was on restocking my staples.

In my PJ days about 150 amount
Now maybe 75 a month and thats being generous..now my obession is makeup which Im way embarassed to admit

No more than $200 per year. It's actually probably much less than that. I don't really buy designer products ever soooo...

Wooaah! Some of you guys are spending alot per month. Do you guys actually finish the products before you buy more or are you always trying new things?

I've been saving tons of money since my bc. Going natural has cured my pjism...I spend my money a whole lot differently cause I already know 95% of products on the market are NOT made with my 4w/t/f naps in mind. I'd say I've spend about 50.00 so far this year and that was on restocking my staples.

so true..another reason why i went natural too.

I spend way too much money, but I'm not bothered by it as I believe I have found most of my holy grail products and am very happy with the progress my hair has made.

I have spent about $20 in the last 4 months lol. Because i just have so much stuff.. so I am not buying anything until i run out of something. So i am estimating for 2010 i will spend $150-200 during the year...and that is because i like the italian conditioners that go for $20-40 bucks.

about $50-$100 a month. I dont really buy anything else so I always have extra money to treat myself to hair products.

im always trying new things. however, after I purchased my sitrinillah, I *promised* myself I wont buy anything else until November.

Wooaah! Some of you guys are spending alot per month. Do you guys actually finish the products before you buy more or are you always trying new things?

Back