How Much Have You Spent On Hair Products/Appliances Over The Past Year?

How much have you spent of hair products/appliances?

• $0-$500

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • $501-$1,000

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • $1,001- $5,000

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • $5,001-$10,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10,001- +++++

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don't know too much to estimate

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
i guess about $500. I don't go to the salon. That's counting all of the things that I found have worked that I have bought for my friends. (The exchange forum is the debil!) But, I have gotten some steals on there and if I hadn't, that total would be way higher.

I voted $500 to a grand in the last year. I go to the salon once a week and, while its relatively cheap ($20 per visit, including tip), those prices add up. Couple that with the products that I buy...... and hair care becomes a very expensive hobby. Ehhh well, gotta love it. When i look in the mirror, my hair thanks me for it every day. :)

I put 0-500, the approx number is probably like 300. I just bought a hair dryer yesterday. I have bought 2 flat irons, a blowdryer, caruso rollers, and a situnderdryer

I voted 0-500, but that's just including stuff since the beginning of the year. I've only been to the hair salon 3 times and haven't bought any major appliances since then. I have spent way too much money acquiring 100+ conditioners though.

I voted 0-500. Since I switched to natural products/no parabens I'm limited on what I can buy in the store. I probably used to spend 2-3x that or more when I was relaxed and using everything. I LOVED shopping for hair products. My diet may be shot to heck, (tho I would buy a book and hairstuff before food), shopping for clothes depressing, and wide shoes hard to find, but my hair NEVER let me down, I could always find something that fit. :lol: Thank God for this board and the info that helped me put changes into effect. Now I am starting to spend more on hair accessories, but with my hair being natural and thick, I'm even limited to what I can buy in those, since just not any ponytail holder will work.

Back