How many pills/supplements are you popping??

How many supplements/pills are you popping?

• Just one!

Votes: 78 12.2%

Votes: 103 16.1%

Votes: 98 15.3%
  • 4+

Votes: 361 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm- where to begin, Biotin, Flaxseed Oil, MSM, Viviscal, B-complex, Acerola C and Horsetail. Ok this isn't as bad as I thought:D

I am only taking a Multi every day, GNC Hair Nourish every now and then, and Iron Tabs once a week. I was taking a LOAD of vits until I got a clot in my leg! My Dr told me that the supplements were making my blood too too rich (if that makes any sense). So, i calmed down tremendously didnt want anything else to interrupt my normalities.

I'm currently taking Flaxseed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil. My nails are much stronger and longer than usual...I wonder if it's having this effect on my hair...They also keep me fro having to grease my scalp every 3 days like I did before LHCF. I also take Vitamin E and zinc. Biotin and MSM did NOT agree with my body :nono:

I take:
  • Zinc
  • Vitamin C
  • Viactiv chocolate chew (the most enjoyable of them)
  • Acidophilus
  • L-Glutamin
  • L-Carnitine (Fumarate NOT ACETYL)
  • Vitamin B. Complex (the least enjoyable of them all)
  • Occasionally Chromium Picolinate but not very often as my pharmacist frowns on them.
  • Fish Oil
  • Biotin
BTW. I ran these all by my doctor but most importantly I ran them by my pharmacist as well. They know WAY more about medicine than doctors do to be honest and they can tell you if there are any side affects or weird reactions better than doctors do.

Luckily I have a pharmacist friend who is just a phone call away. :D

I get them from http://www.europasports.com

Last edited:
I take 4+...UltraNourishHair, biotin, B-complex with Vitamins C, a multivitamin, and flaxseed oil. Whew, that's a lot seeing it typed out. :p

I only take one right now. It's Rainbow Light Prenatal One at Target. It has extra iron and digestive enzymes in it. It's one of the best vitamins I've ever taken.

Last edited:
That's funny. This post actually got me counting how many pills I take and it more than 4!!!!! That's crazy. :grin: It doesnt even feel like it because I take them at different times while I'm busy with work or other things.

I only take 2...however none are for hair growth. I take a flinstone muti (:)) and an energy pill whenever I want to boost a workout.

Here's my list!
-Biotin (2)
-MSM (2)
-Flaxseed Oil (1)
-B-Complex (1)
-Spirulina (1)
-Chlorella (1)
-PreNatal (1)

I am taking them religiously, half in the afternoon and half in the evening. I try not to take them in public...don't want anyone thinking I got something:perplexed

Let's see:scratchch

4 flaxseed oil pills
2 Futurebiotics Hair, Skin, and Nails
1 olive leaf extract

I only have about 3 days of the flax pills left, then I'll go back to taking 1 tablespoon of Flax oil daily. I get better results with the liquid:D

ABC Multivitamin--For overall health, has 2mg silica too

Ultranourish nails--For hair, i like the MSM, Biotin, Amino acids, vitamin b's and silica

MSM--I wanted more than what Ultranouish has in it, i love it for hair texture, skin, and cramps & more regular periods

Flaxseed oil--For my dry skin and scalp

Calcium--I just think its important

Chlorophyll---Blood and internal deoderent

Im thinking of shortening it to 3
1. Green Source--has lots of greens to replace chlorophyll, complete multivitamin, has 200 or 300mg of oils

2. Ultranourish ( just might use this for all my MSM)

3. Calcium

Just a multi and Hair Skin and Nails supplement. Planning on adding some more though. Maybe some Omega 3s...

I take 4:

flaxseed/omega 3,6,9 oil blend for general health
multi-vitamin for general health
Biotin for hair
B50 complex for hair

Currently:

Naturemade Multi for Her w/Calcium and Iron x1
Naturemade Flaxseed Oil x 4
Life Fitness Hair, Skin and Nails x 3

Got my eye on Trader Joe's MSM and Nioxin...don't know if I want to add more pills!! This could get to be as bad as my conditoner addiction. :shocked:

WalMart's One Source Hair Skin and Nails vitamin - 2x day - contains biotin, msm, gelatin

Prenatal
Nature's Made Multi

I use the prenatal or the multi when I run out of the hair vitamin.

Iron about 5xs week.

Calcium 1x week.

I have a list:

2) Flaxseed pills
2) MSM 500 mg (ea)
1) Vitamin D 500mg
2) Vitamin E 400 mg (ea)
1) Biotin 5000 mcg
2) Vitamin C 500 mg (ea)
1) Multi-vitamin

I usually take this every other day.

• Nioxin multi-vitamin
  • One-A-Day multi-vitamin
  • Calcium
  • Evening Primrose
  • Flaxseed
  • Omega 3, 6, & 9
  • MSM
  • L-Cystine
Before taking both multi-vitamins, I checked on the maximum recommended allowances for the vitamins & minerals to make sure I was not exceeding, and I'm not. Getting good growth with this 'pill regimen!'

Back