How many heartaches/disapointments have you had?

locabouthair

I was talking to one of my guy friends about my recent disappointment. He told me that in love, the third one's the charm. I don't think it always happens like that but I am still trying to remain hopeful about the future.

I've had one major heartbreak and this one disappointment (can't say my heart is broken but my feelings are really hurt).

What about you?

I have had so many dissapointments and letdowns but 2 heartbreaks.
Maybe there is something to the 3x being the charm. My current relationship is my happy one so far and I think this is the man I will be with for a long time to come.

First hearbreak was in my teens, second was in my 30s.
My current relationship started when I was 48.

I've always believed you may have to kiss quite a few "frogs" before you meet your "prince!" :yep:

There are plenty of disappointments... Those come a dime a dozen. I have only had one heart break. I think that was enough for me....

2 heartbreaks

many disappointments

I dont think I'm gonna head into the dating scene for a while.

no heartaches... but one disappointment... used to mess with a pretty ass yellow boy... was nice enough to suspend disbelief that he actually wasnt a trifling hobag... when i found out otherwise, and the extent of it, i was truly disgusted....

I have had so many dissapointments and letdowns but 2 heartbreaks.
Maybe there is something to the 3x being the charm. My current relationship is my happy one so far and I think this is the man I will be with for a long time to come.

First hearbreak was in my teens, second was in my 30s.
My current relationship started when I was 48.

I've always believed you may have to kiss quite a few "frogs" before you meet your "prince!" :yep:

Good for you!:yep:

I'm hoping the next one won't be another frog. I'm sad but I know I'll find someone else.

No major heartaches, 1001 disappointments. I don't to be too pessimistic, but Mr. I'm dealing with now has major heartache potential.

Back