How Honest Are You With Your Mate

How Honest Are You With Your Mate

• Totally Open (I tell my mate about all purchases, friends, my salary)

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Mostly Open (I tell my mate most things but its not necessary to disclose every little detail)

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • I’m like a vault (my mate does'nt truly know much and that work for Us/Me)

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't believe in telling ANY man ALL of anything! The original list is kinda sketchy though... (especially the people on the side part)

As for money.... I think it's important to keep something on the side for yourself. ONLY share finances with a man that has PROVEN that he is fiscally responsible. I am speaking from experience. Had I shared anything with my ex husband, he would have put me in the poor house. Thankfully, I kept all of my many assets in my MAIDEN name and he was sorely disappointed in divorce court...

As for the "needing to tell someone" thing... that's what your girls are for. I don't think men can handle some of the things women talk about. I think every woman needs a TRUE crew (I call it the SATC crew)... that is girls that you can talk to about anything, free of judgement, and take to the grave if need be.

Telling your SO/DH anything that was told to you in confidence is asking for trouble. Trust, in most cases the friendship will outlast the relationship with the man. Protect what's important...

Back