How does it feel???

Curly- Like a cloud of chocolate cotton candy. I love washing it- and playing with the different curl textures in the shower- molding the curls with my fingers. I love to peep the different curl shapes and textures from the corner of my eye. I love when my hair falls in my face, so that I can blow it away. I especially like to shake it to get it even bigger and fuller. It feels like the softest pillow when I am laying my head back. I love when little black and mixed girls stare at my hair in public and smile- because I know that I'm showing them that we can love our hair too. I really feel like a queen.

Straight- Like silk. My favorite place to wear it out is at home, because my husband always tells me how sexy I look. My straightened hair has a LOT of body and is light and fine textured, so it blows in the wind and is easy to flip around. I love wearing it up and then removing the clip, pins- whatever- and letting it cascade down. I'm a hair exhibitionist- I know people are staring- men, women, black people, white people- thinking whatever they want to think. I love oiling it and combing it- and having my hubby comb it, or a friend play with it- I get tingles.

OMG..this was beautifully stated!!! Beautiful hair!!:yep:

I don't have long hair, but my hair is just beginning to "crowd" my neck and shoulders. That's a weird feeling to have that soft fluffy substance all round the back of my neck and grazing my shoulders.

My hair is below BSL.

My husband did ask the other night, why my hair wasn't at my hips yet.:perplexed I said is takes time, like it took time for you to loose your hair, it's taking time for me to grow mine.

I love your narrative. And this is the best comeback ever LOL. I bet your husband got real quiet. Sometimes it's good to give them a little dose of their own medicine, all in love of course!

My hair touches my back, its nice to look at but I get a great deal of anxiety over my ends and what they are grazing. I usually wear my hair up, keeps my mind and hands out of my hair.

Im just a tad below BSL, justa tad. But I love how when the wind picks up a little and blows y hair. I love the feeling of it on my back in the shower. I love tucking it behind my ear, when i tilt my head down to sign my credit card reciept or go in my handbag:lachen:. I love pulling it over one shoulder when its in my way. I love putting on my coat and having to pull my hair up from under the coat. I love when Im out in public and can pull my hair into a sloppy high ponytail like its bothering me or something (I see u looking :grin:)

OMg I feel so vain :lachen:

I WILL HAVE THIS EXACT ATTITUDE ONE DAY!!! YOU GO GIRL!! :goodone:

Now that I am BSB/BSL, this is the longest my hair has ever been.....
When its shrunken, it falls a little past my shoulders...Being a type 3/4 I love the volume, so I can have my BIG Hair Days...
I rarely ever wear it straight, so when I do, I spend the whole two weeks flipping my hair (I know its vain)....Unfortunately, compared to many women, BSB/BSL hair is long....so I am considered to have LONG HAIR now.....
But in the Hair world (LHCF, BHM)....thats "okay"....so when I get MBL and WL hair its gonna be on and poppin!

Back