**How Are You Wearing Your Hair Today?!!** Pics!

prisytomboy

Hi ladies,

Welcome to my very first thread....

I often wonder how you ladies are wearing your hair on a daily bases so I thought a showoff showcase would be fun! :dance7:

If you don't mind please post pics along with anything you might want to add (ie. description, event you may be attending, accessories, etc.)

I'll go first...today I decidee to do a protective style for work. For some reason I don't feel as sexy and confident wearing protective styles but oh well....I tried to dress it up with a hairpin with diamonds (can't hardly see it tho :ohwell:) Used VO5 Moisture Milk Passion Fruit Smoothie, 100 Aloe Vera Gel, ORS Olive Oil, Water (spry bottle), and Silk Scarf.

Thanking you all in advance!!!!

1ju6h0.jpg

vphgyq.jpg

257okjl.jpg

33nycjk.jpg

Hi ladies,

I often wonder how you ladies are wearing your hair on a daily bases so I thought a showoff showcase would be fun! :dance7:

If you don't mind please post pics along with anything you might want to add (ie. description, event you may be attending, accessories, etc.)

I'll go first...today I decidee to do a protective style for work. For some reason I don't feel as sexy and confident wearing protective styles but oh well....I tried to dress it up with a hairpin with diamonds (can't hardly see it tho :ohwell:) Used VO5 Moisture Milk Passion Fruit Smoothie, 100 Aloe Vera Gel, ORS Olive Oil, Water (spry bottle), and Silk Scarf.

1ju6h0.jpg

vphgyq.jpg

257okjl.jpg

33nycjk.jpg

Looking good. Why do my braids always look like I did them yesterday? Ho hum.

:hiya:

Here's my hair today (just took the picture with my camera phone)

Girl look, my lil bootleg phone was making me look a mess....trust I don't need any help! :lachen: I had to break out my Canon last night! I'm going to be practicing with it....I love pics!!! I HATE reading unless it's for a grade, good gossip, or HEALTHY HAIR of course! :grin:

is that your hair? I had some braids a couple of months ago similar to that....but I had extensions. check it out....
23tqkbq.jpg

70uvs9.jpg

Yes it's my hair :grin:

LOL! I'm a pro @ taking hair pics now (camera phone, anything... I've been doing it for over 2 years now, hahahahaha), I know the right angles to get good light :lachen:

Nice braids, you're pretty :yep:
Girl look, my lil bootleg phone was making me look a mess....trust I don't need any help! :lachen: I had to break out my Canon last night! I'm going to be practicing with it....I love pics!!! I HATE reading unless it's for a grade, good gossip, or HEALTHY HAIR of course! :grin:

is that your hair? I had some braids a couple of months ago similar to that....but I had extensions. check it out....
23tqkbq.jpg

70uvs9.jpg

Yes it's my hair :grin:

LOL! I'm a pro @ taking hair pics now (camera phone, anything... I've been doing it for over 2 years now, hahahahaha), I know the right angles to get good light :lachen:

Nice braids, you're pretty :yep:

well I'll be coming to you for tips!!!! :yep: That's funny you said that because when I saw your pic I thought "she must have had someone else to take that" no lie! YES you're bad!!! I discovered this morning that the light in my bathroom SUCKS!!!! :lachen:

Thank you for the compliments!!!!

Prisy, I love your braids! I wish I could wear braids....

I wore my new Motown Tress half wig today. My hair is out in the front, but in a plait underneath the wig.

todaya.jpg
todayb.jpg

This is a cool idea!

Ok, I have never posted a picture before so bear with me. I took these with the camera on my computer. They are not the best but you can get a sense of what my hair looked like today. Nothing fancy; just a bun using my new hair forks.

Attachments

• Hair today side view.jpg
    Hair today side view.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 222
  • Hair today back view.jpg
    Hair today back view.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 218
Today I wore a phony pony from Tonytail.

Nice! I've tried the phony pony but can't never get them on right....but my mom hooked me up on this one....

2vdg2f7_th.jpg

2cpxrb9.jpg

She wear them all the time....I just can't master them....but love them when i want to be fast! :lachen: my mom calls me Trixie when I have the swing thang going on!!!

Nice! I've tried the phony pony but can't never get them on right....but my mom hooked me up on this one....

2vdg2f7_th.jpg

2cpxrb9.jpg

She wear them all the time....I just can't master them....but love them when i want to be fast! :lachen: my mom calls me Trixie when I have the swing thang going on!!!

Looking cute!

I was just thinking the same thing. Love the braid AND it looks so moisturized.

Thank you.

Honestly I was scared because I've never put conditioner in my hair and NOT rinsed it out....the aloe vera was something new too.....I WAS SURPRISED!!! it turned out soft and my new growth didn't look as bad as it usually do. :lachen: I'm 7 weeks post and this is when I need to call in the National Guards! :yep:

Prisy, I love your braids! I wish I could wear braids....

I wore my new Motown Tress half wig today. My hair is out in the front, but in a plait underneath the wig.

todaya.jpg
todayb.jpg

Thank you! I had them back in the summer time...I was sick of combing my hair, too much time and energy sometimes but promise my g-ma I would not cut my hair again as long as she was alive. :yep: YES MA'AM IT WILL BE CUT FOR HER FUNERAL :lachen: just kiddin' just kiddin'

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! where is the wig? are you serious? that looks like your hair!!! WOW!! what a fantastic job!!! how did you match the colors so good?

Girl you should see my nose pressed up against my screen....:grin:

Last edited:
This is a cool idea!

Ok, I have never posted a picture before so bear with me. I took these with the camera on my computer. They are not the best but you can get a sense of what my hair looked like today. Nothing fancy; just a bun using my new hair forks.

VERY NICE!!!! Nice grade of hair....your waves are pretty!!! I wish my natural hair looked close to that...:grin: I love that fork too!

This is my 4 day old Twist Out with my brand new headband!

Attachments

• hair today frt.jpg
    hair today frt.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 235
  • hair  today bk.jpg
    hair today bk.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 214
Thank you! I had them back in the summer time...I was sick of combing my hair, too much time and energy sometimes but promise my g-ma I would not cut my hair again as long as she was alive. :yep: YES MA'AM IT WILL BE CUT FOR HER FUNERAL :lachen: just kiddin' just kiddin'

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! where is the wig? are you serious? that looks like your hair!!! WOW!! what a fantastic job!!! how did you match the colors so good?

Girl you should see my nose pressed up against my screen....:grin:

I like this, can't seem to master the half wig

Thanks prisytomboy; I am loving the braid you wore today :yep:. I have never been able to get a single french braid to look that good.

I ordered the hair fork from the henna page. They have some really nice ones. I had never used one before today and didn't think it would hold my hair without me also having to use a hair tie. I was pleasantly surprised :grin:.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for starting this thread. I like your ponytail a lot. I haven't worn one in forever, I should explore again...:rolleyes:

Trixie, uhm I mean Prisytomboy. Most wigs never seem to match my hair. My hair is the oddest color black/brown. This wig is 1B and happened to match my color and texture perfectly. I love the phony pony look on you too, btw. I can tell you are really creative with your hair.

This is my 4 day old Twist Out with my brand new headband!

I LOVE that color!!!! what did you do?!!! Oh how I wish I wasn't allergic to hair dye. Unfortunately I'm stick using Henna/Indingo to get basic black....:yawn: oh well....I should shut up and be happy I can use something to hide the gray!

Thanks prisytomboy; I am loving the braid you wore today :yep:. I have never been able to get a single french braid to look that good.

I ordered the hair fork from the henna page. They have some really nice ones. I had never used one before today and didn't think it would hold my hair without me also having to use a hair tie. I was pleasantly surprised :grin:.

What is the henna page? Is this where you order henna from? sorry. I want one. St. Louis is slow on a lot of things. :nono: or I don't know where to go and I get around! :grin:

So that fork is the only thing that's supposed to hold your hair?!!! I thought they were for decoration! silly me :spinning:

Thanks for starting this thread. I like your ponytail a lot. I haven't worn one in forever, I should explore again...:rolleyes:

You're more than WELCOME!!! I love seeing pics...give me inspiration, ideas, etc.! Girl yes!!! I know you will be rockin' that ponytail!

Trixie, uhm I mean Prisytomboy. Most wigs never seem to match my hair. My hair is the oddest color black/brown. This wig is 1B and happened to match my color and texture perfectly. I love the phony pony look on you too, btw. I can tell you are really creative with your hair.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Sounds like I would be a perfect mix to your color cuz I have the same problem with ponytails!!! Thanks for the compliments! I get bored easily :ohwell:

I don't dare try to keep my twistouts for more than a day. I just squirt my hair with water and start over each night when I wear them.

Girl!!! where are you getting all the time/energy? EVERY NIGHT?!!! can you can and ship me some of that energy! I think that's why I LOVE short hair!!!! I used to wash my hair every other day....air dry over night....throw a couple curls in the top....and I'M OUT!!!!

Back