Votes: 18 6.2%
  • Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters
Jesus Christ... er okay where do I start, I've been using a tablespoon to weigh out my Chlorella because I don't have a teaspoon.. apparently I've been taking 6g now that would explain the constant feeling of naseua.

So I'm going to stop Chlorella for two days then buy a teaspoon and start at 3g..I thought it was odd my hair grew 1/2inch in less than two weeks...

Sorry you've been sick C_R, but thats a mini testimony right there! Go CHL!

Greetings to all my fellow chlorellians! :bouncegre

I'm back up to 8g now, green n regular, lots of energy, feel full and have to remind myself I need to eat - reckon this is due to my water intake which I've been very good with in the past couple of weeks.

I hope to get my ingredients for the egg shake in the next couple days and look forward to the results from the shake alongside my CHL intake. I will post results/changes as they happen.

oops i accidentlay posted the same pic twice before. the results are in my siggy i gained 2 inches

OMG I'm gonna have to go back and read more pages over the weekend. I'm picking me up some Chlorella from Whole Foods when I get off today. This thread is wonderful!

I've been slacking off the past 2 weeks because I ran out of my green powder and can't take chlorella without it, but now I'm back. I was already starting to feel sluggish. I started again at 5g and I'm making my way back to 12g or more.

My parents are still taking it in low dosage, but my sister and her husband quit. It's weird, after taking 3g for weeks my b-i-l starting feeling nauseous and he threw up violently once and it was over for him after that. My sister just followed suit claiming she was feeling nauseous as well.

On the other end, my other sister started a couple of weeks ago and she's feeling great, apart from some stomach growlings a few times.

I stopped taking my chlorella for a few days :( I went brown, I've chipped three nails and I caught a cold! I've learned my lesson... back on it. :yep:

So the chlorella and the Egg shake really work! I got a relaxer last week and im touching Waist Length now check my siggy!! when I started this challenge i was mbl:drunk:. My goal is Hip Length im gonna stop doing the shakes.. but continue with chlorella. im going to stay at 5G

starting length

Hey cupcakes how long have you been on it?

So this egg this is just protein right? Cuz since I'm allergic to eggs maybe I can just drink a protein shake instead....

I am going on 6 weeks on Sunday and I'm up to 12g and have been for a week. I am so focused and excited about Chlorella and what it's doing. My concentration level is up and it's been paying off at work. My energy is up and I am like an energizer rabbit. I am accomplishing so many things around the house and at work. I keep going and going and going. :)

Tonight I purchased a masticating juicer so I can make my own fresh juices. I love the Bolthouse juices, but I love beets and celery mixed with carrots. :lick: I can make my own green juices too. I can't wait.

UPDATE: It's been 1 month, and I'm still going strong with SPR and CHL, and I'm still green. I am up to 4 gms. SPR and 2 gms. CHL, with almost no detoxing signs; just a pimple here and there. Once I reach 6 gms. SPR/3 gms. CHL, I will maintain at that amount...I think.

My nails are so much stronger, w/o nail polish. Everytime I think I did something to break one of them; nope, the nail is still there; not even a nick.

I know my hair is growing because my lashes are longer, and I have to pluck my eyebrows more often.:grin:

My constipation problem is solved; I just stopped taking my calcium supplement and that did the trick.

Do any of you ladies take a calcium supplement, if so, how much? I was taking 800 mg./day of calcium citrate and am beginning to wonder if I need it at all since so many foods contain calcium, either naturally or added.:perplexed

Thanks Ladies!

Update:

Still green and consistent and loving it! I'm sticking to 4-6G chlor and 8-12G spir. I feel healthier and I'm full of energy. I walk a third of the way to and from work 5x/week and climb up 12 floors once a day and people are calling me mad and crazy but i'm loving it! I broke 3 nails all in one day this week though - thought they were invinsible, lol - caught 2 on a door and can't remember how I did the other but it's okay - they still look akay and are strong - I won't be complacent again! They do break when pushed, lol! I'm sure my hair's growing faster and it's noticeably thicker too. I'm trimming soon, so will track progress more closely after that..... I hope (I'm not very good at doing length checks etc).

My cycle started yesterday - this is by far the easiest AF I've had for a while - no day one aches and pains - I was at work and not once did I consider taking a pain killer like I always do on day 1. Drinking loads of water still. Unfortunately, my diet seems to be going back to what it was - still eating loads of fruit and veg but portions are gradually getting bigger - time to stop that! lus i had too many sweets at work this week - we've a patient whose father works with a decadent dessert company and he brings bags and bags of lovely GU - I ate so much yesterday, i felt sick! Problem is, once I got started, sweet and stodgy food is all I could think about. Anyway, seeing as today is family lunch, I've decided tomorrow I'm getting started on a juice and water fast. Need to get rid of cravings for sweets and stodgy food. Last did one of these in Feb, so now is a good time for another cycle - keeps me in check for 2 months or so.

Fab seeing so many new names - welcome to green! It's wonderful and you'll be amazed the amounts of colds, coughs and sniffles that pass you by! I'm an asthma and hayfever sufferer, yet I've been practically walking through pollen and city fumes for 1 hour+ 5x/wk and virtually no symptoms! A few sneezes here and there but no runny nose, runny eyes, constant coughs and blockages! Not once have I considered asking for antihistamine and inhaler prescriptions! And all I'm consistently taking is chlorella and spirullina! I thank God for natural remedies that keep us away from pharmaceuticals!

Okay, that's long enough - stay green and brightly blessed ladies (and gents if any are lurking).

I am going on 6 weeks on Sunday and I'm up to 12g and have been for a week. I am so focused and excited about Chlorella and what it's doing. My concentration level is up and it's been paying off at work. My energy is up and I am like an energizer rabbit. I am accomplishing so many things around the house and at work. I keep going and going and going. :)

Tonight I purchased a masticating juicer so I can make my own fresh juices. I love the Bolthouse juices, but I love beets and celery mixed with carrots. :lick: I can make my own green juices too. I can't wait.

Go, JN !!!!!!:weird:

415aPplsqIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I still drink tons of water, though. But when I take chlorella I use a small amount of liquid. Water is necessary but I don't want to be drinking big green glasses of water:nono:. I just get the chlorella over with in a 2-4 ounce glass of half water half green drink and keep it moving. It also helps me to stretch my juice so that I don't have to buy too much. Later I just down tons of water to make sure my system is clearly flushing out the toxins.

Yes, I'm still drinking water outside of the chlorella. I have now increased to 12 gms but I can't do that all at once. It makes my stomach ache. I'll have to break it up into two 6 gram cups.

You know...I have noticed better concentration. Anyone else?

Do any of you ladies take a calcium supplement, if so, how much? I was taking 800 mg./day of calcium citrate and am beginning to wonder if I need it at all since so many foods contain calcium, either naturally or added.:perplexed

Thanks Ladies!

Me! I do and have been every day consistently for the past 8 years. I take 1200mg of a calcium citrate supplement that includes magnesium and Vitamin D for increased absorption.

I thought I got enough too cause I love cheese other dairy, but I can feel a big and I mean big difference when I stop taking it. If I ever have to cut down on my supplements for financial reasons, I will always keep a calcium supplement over all others.:yep:

Still taking 9 grams. I was thinking about cutting back to a smaller dosage because I wasn't eating as much as I should (I'm trying to gain weight). I started taking a multi vit that I used to take a few years ago and now I'm noticing that my appetite's back. Still green and feeling great.

Jesus Christ... er okay where do I start, I've been using a tablespoon to weigh out my Chlorella because I don't have a teaspoon.. apparently I've been taking 6g now that would explain the constant feeling of naseua.

So I'm going to stop Chlorella for two days then buy a teaspoon and start at 3g..I thought it was odd my hair grew 1/2inch in less than two weeks...
:giggle: I made this mistake when I first received my powder. I had heaping teaspoons even though SN doesn't say to do that. Then I got this tiny little measurer that has EXACT teaspoon measure and I realize that I had almost trippled my amount. It was good to know that I could take more, but I still cut back. At the time I was trying to go up from 3-4 and it turned out I was taking 9 with the powder. But now I'm up there anyways. At the time, though I cut back because I didnt want to jump too fast.

I've been slacking off the past 2 weeks because I ran out of my green powder and can't take chlorella without it, but now I'm back. I was already starting to feel sluggish. I started again at 5g and I'm making my way back to 12g or more.

My parents are still taking it in low dosage, but my sister and her husband quit. It's weird, after taking 3g for weeks my b-i-l starting feeling nauseous and he threw up violently once and it was over for him after that. My sister just followed suit claiming she was feeling nauseous as well.

On the other end, my other sister started a couple of weeks ago and she's feeling great, apart from some stomach growlings a few times.
Too bad he didn't get a chance to read the quick start. Maybe he could've adjusted his dose. Oh well...at least you're still getting back on the horse. It's so worth it to be green.:yep:

UPDATE: It's been 1 month, and I'm still going strong with SPR and CHL, and I'm still green. I am up to 4 gms. SPR and 2 gms. CHL, with almost no detoxing signs; just a pimple here and there. Once I reach 6 gms. SPR/3 gms. CHL, I will maintain at that amount...I think.

My nails are so much stronger, w/o nail polish. Everytime I think I did something to break one of them; nope, the nail is still there; not even a nick.

I know my hair is growing because my lashes are longer, and I have to pluck my eyebrows more often.:grin:

My constipation problem is solved; I just stopped taking my calcium supplement and that did the trick.

Thanks Ladies!

Thanks for the testimony prospurr4.

You know I'm wondering if the eye buggers are a sign of growth on the eye lash front besides detoxing. Like the eyes are clearing itself. Just a weird theory but I had eye buggers in the beginning when I received a little growth. Then way more, and a spurt of even more growth. I wish I had taken pics of my eyelashes before because they are just amazing. I know if I take pics, there's nothing to compare them to.:ohwell:

Thanks for the testimony prospurr4.

You know I'm wondering if the eye buggers are a sign of growth on the eye lash front besides detoxing. Like the eyes are clearing itself. Just a weird theory but I had eye buggers in the beginning when I received a little growth. Then way more, and a spurt of even more growth. I wish I had taken pics of my eyelashes before because they are just amazing. I know if I take pics, there's nothing to compare them to.:ohwell:

You're welcome! You may be on the something, luckiestdestiny because I have way more eye buggers, now, than I used too. I'm excited to see if I get even more growth, especially as I increase my intake of CHL and SPR. Thanks!

Me! I do and have been every day consistently for the past 8 years. I take 1200mg of a calcium citrate supplement that includes magnesium and Vitamin D for increased absorption.

I thought I got enough too cause I love cheese other dairy, but I can feel a big and I mean big difference when I stop taking it. If I ever have to cut down on my supplements for financial reasons, I will always keep a calcium supplement over all others.:yep:

Thanks so much, tigerlily,for answering my question. I am already taking 400 mgs. magnesium citrate and 2 gs. of Vitamin D3. I stopped the calcium citrate because I was having constipation issues when I began CHL, even while drinking 90-100 oz. of water a day. But now, I'm going to ease back into my calcium, maybe start at 400 mgs. and work myself back up to 800 mgs.

Hey guys! So I've on SN powder for the past month and its been great. I've missed a total of 4 days tho lol. I'm going to try to stay very consistant this month. But my skin feels and looks amazing. This is coming from someone who has battled acne all her life. My eyelashes are longer and my hair is growing in thicker. I feel like ill really get the growth come next month. I loveeeeee this stuff!!

You know...I have noticed better concentration. Anyone else?

Yes, LD, I have noticed better concentration. My life is so busy and I was always feeling scattered. Since I've been taking CHL, my plate is even more full but I am so much better organized!

I LOVE CHL!!! I henna my grays, but even though I haven't done a length check (I've been bunning), I have to henna frequently because the grays keep poppin'! (I have to pluck my eyebrows and chin constantly, too:lachen:)

I am maintaining at 12g daily and just started walking more to work on the weight. I eat healthy most days, but sometimes at night the carb monster attacks and I stil cave :wallbash:.

I'm in with CHL for life!

Back