HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Did a pre poo with Liquid Gold (oil),Washed with keraCare,Used Koils by Nature Hygrating Shealoe Creamy Dc,Koils by Nature Moisturizing Shealoe leave-in,Koils by Nature (Nourshing hair butter) on ends,Sealed with Rice bran oil,Applied HairTrigger serum on scalp....

*Loving the way my hair & scalp feel....

Koils by Nature Hair Butter & Koils by Nature Leave-in,I will repurchase.....

Liquid Goild(Oil) ingredients-Grapeseed oil,Castor,Argan oil,Sulfur & essential oil blend...

*This serum is very strong/it will wake your scalp up & you feel it working (I like it as a pre poo)...
*I wiil repurchase Liguid gold too!

I'M HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES,but still oil & sealing daily...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Moisturized with KBB Hair Nectar and massaged in sulfur oil. Sealed ends with a touch of castor oil. :)

Last edited:
Washed out Ojon restorative treatment (palm oil) with Swastik shikakai bar. Conditioned and detangled hair with Joico Moisture Recovery and denman brush. Applied neem oil to wet hair, combed oil through with shower comb, sectioned hair and made 2 pigtails. Used HE LTR leave-in from base to tips of pigtails.

Spritz hair with warm water,Applied Koils by Nature leave-in (just a little),Used Koils by Nature Heavenly butter on ends (a little),sealed with Rice bran oil (little)..My hair is in braids/so where my parts are I applied a little Pura (mango-tea butter) In those areas (only)....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Applied to washed hair on scalp Sulfur 8 mixed with glovers mane, to seal ends Royal Crown sounds weird but its been working for me. DC with conditioner with wheat germ coconut oil, olive oil and honey.

Applied a little DB Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme to my ends and sealed with grapeseed oil.

Also, can I just say HOT with grapeseed and safflower oil is my new favorite HOT mix! My hair felt smooth when I went to shampoo it yesterday and it definitely eased the detangling process. Happy hair!

Its wash day. So I applied AVG to my roots, because it really softens them up. And then I applied my castor oil blend to my scalp and gave myself a decent scalp massage. I think I may try mixing 50% castor oil 50% AVG for regular use and then modify the percentages as needed. The AVG makes my scalp feel so much better.

I may oil rinse tonight. I really need to get one of those pretty buckets from target so I can oil rinse upstairs after I shower.

Rinsed out henna gloss with water followed by conditioner. Applied conditioner and ayurvedic oils as overnight dc. Will co-wash later today.

I rinsed my conditioner out in the sink so it was easier to do an oil rinse. I had some combo of oils in a bottle, not sure what, I put 3 capfuls of that in a sink full of water and dunked my hair. I massaged the oil and water into my scalp and hair. I then rinsed with warm water.

It does matter what oils I use for an oil rinse but I just want to use up whats in this bottle. So my hair felt a little rough when I rinsed. But while drying and styling my hair felt really good.

Rinsed hair in shower, co-washed with light protein and moisturizing conditioners. Rinse thoroughly, smooth a small bit of moisturizing conditioner throughout hair. Apply hibiscus infused olive oil to edges and ends. Braid to dry.

Wow....I haven't posted in here in a bit. I have been still oiling my scalp regularly and as well as sealing my ends with my castor/tea tree/neem/VitE/peppermint oil mix. I also am still using my hempseed/grapeseed/avocado oil mix to seal the length of my hair.

I made my Sulfur mix a la NJoy last night, in preparation for Jan 1, 2012. The mixture is thin, as it uses mainly Jojoba oil. I tend to like my scalp oils to be thicker, like JBCO. Not so drippy drippy. Funny enough I'm not getting that 'bad sulfur' smell I see others talking about.

I fully intend to go forward with using oils in 2012. My scalp has benefited tremendously! I used to have really bad dandruff, my scalp was very dry. I have bought a lot of herbs - yarrow, fenugreek, nettle, horsetail, neem etc. I plan to do an oil infusion or two this week, to incorporate into my regimen next yr.

Simply put....I :love3: OILS!!!

Last edited:
Oiled my scalp with my castor/avocado/coconut/neem/tea tree blend. Stinks (no matter how little neem I use), but oh well. Spritzed hair lightly, then sealed with KBB Jojoba oil blend. Scalp feels MUCH better when oiled more regularly :yep:.

Did a pre poo with Liquid gold,Washed Kyra's Shealoe shampoo bar,Rinsed with Darcys Pumpkin con,Kyra's Hydrating Hemp dc 1hr35min,Applied Kyra's Coconut Cream Hair milk leave-in on length,Moisturized Kyra's Mango cream & Sealed with Rice bran oil......Lightly oiled my scalp with HairTrigger....

*My hair is very soft,silky & fluffy..Smeels like mangos..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Last night and this morning oiled my scalp with my AVG/castor oil mix and massaged it in. Made sure to hit my edges this morning.

Moisturized and sealed my ends last night. Dampened them with water and applied a butter blend to the ends.

Back