Hiza's 16wk post re-touch pics!!!!

shoelover1972

Hiza\'s 16wk post re-touch pics!!!!

Check out Hiza's pics. She is 16wks and it still looks lovely.
shocked.gif

Hiza - are you wearing protective styles? What is your regime for keeping your hair looking so good? I hope you don't mind that I have posted your pics.

http://public.fotki.com/hiza/

Re: Hiza\'s 16wk post re-touch pics!!!!

Very Beautiful!! I have admired your hair for a long time now
smile.gif
Do you have your product and vitamin regimine posted anywhere?

Hiza, Girl, your hair is still looking good and healthy......Keep on doing what you're doing-because it must be something right!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your hair is very pretty, and so are you! Keep on doing what you are doing, b/c it's working.

WOW!
shocked.gif

I
love.gif
that second June 16th pic...Hiza, you have long beautiful thick hair!
smile.gif

Hiza, your hair really is looking gorgeous, as always. I wish my hair looked that nice 6 weeks post-relaxer
grin.gif

Wow...I've never seen her hair before, but it is off the hook! It is gorgeous and so thick and shiny. And to be 16 weeks post relaxer it's looking excellent.

Where are my scissors
sekret.gif

I mentioned this on another thread recently too - Hiza your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about your hair!
smile.gif

Hiza your hair is looking awesome as usual!! You're really doing a great job with it. When do you plan on relaxing. And please share your hair care regimen with us
smile.gif

Co-signing what everyone else has said.
smile.gif
Please share your regimen.

Awww – thanks guys…

My hair regime:

Wednesdays
“Condition wash”
I rinse my hair with Clairol herbal essences balsam or vo5 balsam, then I deep condition with Jason aloe vera conditioner. Cover my hair with a plastic cap, wrap a towel around head and leave it 30-45 minutes.

Saturday
I wash my hair with Giovanni 50/50 balanced shampoo, followed by Affirm FiberGuard
Sustenance Fortifying Treatment / Salerm Mascarilla or AlfaParf deep nutrition hair mask
Cover my hair with a plastic cap, wrap a towel around head and leave it for 45 min.

I don’t wear protective style. I haven’t since Feb/Mar 2004.

I do my own retouch with Affirm FiberGuard lye mild every 4 months.
I use Nexxus clarifying shampoo once per. month, followed by a protein treatment
like Aphogee, Emergence .

I always deep condition after shampoo, even after condition washes,
I always do a roller set .I use a soft bonnet dryer. I sit under the dryer for about 2 hour in medium setting. I haven’t used direct heat in my hair since September 2003.
I moisturize my ends every day with evoo or jojoba oil and Giovanni direct leave in or nexus humectress.

Supplements that take when I remember:
Nature`s Sunshine Super supplemental
Twinlab Pantothenic Acid (b5)
Flora MSM
Solgar Biotin

hiza...

[ QUOTE ]
Lisa said:

Co-signing what everyone else has said.
smile.gif
Please share your regimen.

[/ QUOTE ]
I want to know too.Your hair is BEAUTIFUL.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Hiza your hair is looking awesome as usual!! You're really doing a great job with it. When do you plan on relaxing. And please share your hair care regimen with us
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am planning to do a re touch tomorrow after 17 weeks post relaxer. I will post pics.

i'm so glad i saw your album! you and i are the exact same height and your length is my goal for august! *inspiration* i just hope mine is as thick and full as yours!

Hiza,

Your hair is looking lovely. You are a patient sista
laugh.gif
to be able to sit under the dryer for two hours every week or twice a week. I applaud you
clap.gif

Back