Him Breaking My Heart Was the Best Thing He Could Have Done For Me!

poeticmusiqu

I was going through some of my old posts on here and I came across one I wrote last year titled "I'm So Stupid". Here's a sample expert from that post

"This guy has done so much damage to me it's un real and all the while i stuck with. I was there for him when he's on momma wouldn't deal with him. He's always cheated and even pulled my hair out one time.

But still like a damn fool I took him back. He kept saying that he loved and was going change and I believe him. But just recently I found out that he was with another girl that he have been talking to and he told me that he was just using me this whole time, never loved me, and that it was so easy to find other *****."

I look back and realize that him leaving me was the best thing he could have done! That relationship was not healthy at all. I was physically, emotional, and menatly abuse. I didn't love myself enough to let go.

But now I have my life back. I never though I would have seen the day where I would feel good again. This past year has been a blessing! I'm so happy that I'm rid of him because I could still be here today with the same issues.

He held me back in everyway. I thank God everyday for giving me my life back. I thank God that I only wasted a year and half on him. I thank God that I got my self respect and self love back.

For the ladies who are going through it I wrote some tips and things that helped me get through this. You can click the link below to view them.

http://myfingersarentbroken.com/archives/324

I just wanna thank the ladies on this forum. You guys were so supportive when I was going through it. And for the ladies who are now going through it know that you are not alone.

Last edited:
Wow! This is awesome Poetic! :up:

Good for you! :hug2: Your story is so inspiring. :yep: I went through a bad toxic relationship w/a guy also which I talked about ad nauseum here as well lol...but you're right...It's soooo much better when you're no longer attached to them!

You can finally say: "I am OVER him!" :clap:

I'm happy for you. :D Continue to make great progress in your life. You deserve it. ;)

The future now looks bright. :grin:

Wow, it all looks so crazy when we go and look in hindsight. But at the time we so wrapped up in the drama that we just can't see the light. I am so happy for you that you are free. And I know that you will vet the next man properly so that you never repeat this experience.

Wow! This is awesome Poetic! :up:

Good for you! :hug2: Your story is so inspiring. :yep: I went through a bad toxic relationship w/a guy also which I talked about ad nauseum here as well lol...but you're right...It's soooo much better when you're no longer attached to them!

You can finally say: "I am OVER him!" :clap:

I'm happy for you. :D Continue to make great progress in your life. You deserve it. ;)

The future now looks bright. :grin:

Thank You!! :grin: Yes the future looks so bright! And the funny thing is the woman he left me for is doing the same things to him that he did to me!

He now sees my strength, my growth and even has the nerve to beg me back!

BUT NOT IN A MILLION YEARS I WOULD PUT MYSELF IN THAT SITUATION AGAIN!!!!:nono:

I am just fine by myself...living my life and enjoying me. Taking each day to love myself better.

It's crazy because last year I couldn't even think about him without breaking down! Now he doesn't even cross my mind!!:drunk:

And I was about to ask when he would probably try to get in your good graces once he saw you moving forward. You deserve so much better than that.

Absolutely wonderful!! I am so happy for you. I will share this with a friend who is going thru some rough times. God can heal all heartbreak if we allow him to. I am so proud of you. A great success story.

I was going through some of my old posts on here and I came across one I wrote last year titled "I'm So Stupid". Here's a sample expert from that post

"This guy has done so much damage to me it's un real and all the while i stuck with. I was there for him when he's on momma wouldn't deal with him. He's always cheated and even pulled my hair out one time.

But still like a damn fool I took him back. He kept saying that he loved and was going change and I believe him. But just recently I found out that he was with another girl that he have been talking to and he told me that he was just using me this whole time, never loved me, and that it was so easy to find other *****."

I look back and realize that him leaving me was the best thing he could have done! That relationship was not healthy at all. I was physically, emotional, and menatly abuse. I didn't love myself enough to let go.

But now I have my life back. I never though I would have seen the day where I would feel good again. This past year has been a blessing! I'm so happy that I'm rid of him because I could still be here today with the same issues.

He held me back in everyway. I thank God everyday for giving me my life back. I thank God that I only wasted a year and half on him. I thank God that I got my self respect and self love back.

For the ladies who are going through it I wrote some tips and things that helped me get through this. You can click the link below to view them.
http://talkingtobrownsuga.wordpress.com/2010/03/11/im-happy-he-broke-my-heart-2/

I just wanna thank the ladies on this forum. You guys were so supportive when I was going through it. And for the ladies who are now going through it know that you are not alone.

Your story is so inspirational, and you should continue your writings because so many more women can benefit from what you have to say. Congrats on loving yourself more, and choosing mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health over a dysfunctional man. Many women are not that brave!

Side-note...Ain't it funny how they always come back? Just sayin...

P.S. Double thanks because you from my home town. I'm in H-Town, but I represent that 314 all day errrrrrday!

Your story is so inspirational, and you should continue your writings because so many more women can benefit from what you have to say. Congrats on loving yourself more, and choosing mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health over a dysfunctional man. Many women are not that brave!

Side-note...Ain't it funny how they always come back? Just sayin...

P.S. Double thanks because you from my home town. I'm in H-Town, but I represent that 314 all day errrrrrday!

Thank You!! It is funny how they always coming crawling back HA!:grin: That is the best revenge!:lachen:

It's funny how you think this person is your whole world but in truth is they are bringing your world down. I to realize that I was ok before I met him and I will be ok after him! I'm better!:rolleyes:

Thank you for telling your amazing and powerful story. I could totally relate to it, just as many women can. Please continue to share it, there is such comfort in knowing that one is not alone and many have gone through this mess and come out the winner and better for it.

I am so happy that you were able to walk away and heal from this. We serve a mighty and loving Father :yep:

Back