Hide Your Hair Til July 4th Challengers...Reveal that hair!!!

tsmith said:
This is the best I can do ladies, I tried and tried to take a decent shot but my hair started drying up:lol:

Beginning of HYHTJ Challenge
[URL="http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img20563xg0.jpg][IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9085/img20563xg0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]"][URL="http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img20563xg0.jpg"][/URL][/URL]

July 2 Revel I'm 5 weeks post with tons of newgrowth, so there's major shrinkage:

ETA: BT aint no joke-look at that ng @ 5 weeks post relaxed :-)

Nice Tsmith...your ends are so even (even though you have shrinkage!!).

HollyGolightly1982 said:
Before

Picture037-1.jpg

After
Picture036-1.jpg

Nice...I love your texture!!!

My progress pics are in my Fotki!!! Open to all, no password. Everyone did an amazing job with growth. I am getting there slowly but surely :-)

Congrat's to everyone!!!

janeemat said:
Rabia, please post the challenge instructions again. Are you still allowed 2 passes. Does wearing rod sets qualify for hiding your hair? Are we basically hiding the length of the hair.

I will post the rules again. Yes rod sets count. We are hiding the length of our hair which usually in turn protects the ends and keeps them from daily abuse.

msbrown76 said:
My update... Maybe I'm hair anorexic, but I don't see much growth. The July pic is wet hair, so maybe when I straighten it, I will see a difference.

April 2007
hairasof3-31-07.jpg

July 2007
wethairback-1.jpg

I think you are very hair anorexic lol! I can see the growth even thought your hair is still wet and isn't straight. I think some of those ends will be touching brastrap when you do straighten it! :grin:

CAPlush said:
My progress pics are in my Fotki!!! Open to all, no password. Everyone did an amazing job with growth. I am getting there slowly but surely :-)

Congrat's to everyone!!!

Great progress CAP!!!

CAPlush said:

Congrat's to everyone!!!

Definitely grew!!! good job.

I'm in for the next one but only until September 1st. I have to wear my hair out for my wedding. Plus my fiance is really tired of my protective styles.

RabiaElaine said:
Nice Tsmith...your ends are so even (even though you have shrinkage!!).

Thanks, I trim as needed, as wise woman on here inspired me to when she cut off alot of her hair. I decided that I was not going to just grow, grow, grow, grow, grow, trim. I'm going to grow, grow, trim, grow, grow, trim:lol: and I'm happy because my ends are happy:D

Wow, these pics are so inspiring.

You ladies did an excellent job:)

I hope I have amazing results like u guys at the end of the Dec. HYH challenge:D

WOW...KUDOS TO ALL THE LADIES!! YOU ALL MADE GREAT PROGRESS. I'll be revealing my pics on Friday i'm in desperate need of a trim I haven't had one since August of 06.:p RabiaElaine and Tsmith count me in for the next challenge!:D

you guys have made some great progress. Im hiding my hair too but I'll post a pic in October. Im hiding it until then because my hair was beyond busted in October 2006 (see sig pic) so Im trying to see what it will look like/what length it is in October 2007.

Wonderful progress. I wish I had the heart to grow through one of these challenges. My hair is at the stage where braids will cost me an arm and a leg because of the length. I guess I'll be hiding my hair from my family until November since that's when I go home again after this trip.

Ohhhhh, Ms. Seni got some hrrr!!!! :D :D :D
Sho is priddy, girlie. ;)
I got lapped! :ohwell: :lol: Or maybe I was never ahead. :look: :lol:

And Miss Jettsetter....
*insert misty eyes*
It's been too long girl.
*sniff*
Your progress is amazing and I have always, always, always LOVED YOUR HAIR.
Fabulous as always.
I'm just about at the same length now. I'm so ready to do this. :grin: I'll be watchin' ya.

Congrats and a "Great Job" to all of the other ladies as well. Most excellent progress. :)

Holy smokes :eek: I've been here all day and missed this thread??? I can't even remember all the names to shout out. Wow ladies, just wow!!!! EVERYONE'S hair has done amazing and thrived. I am super impressed. Just blown away.

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Looking good ladies!

I was not officially on this challenge (on this board) but I have updated my 6 month prgress pics in my blog nonetheless. Feel free to take a look. Scroll down past my rambling to the pic on the bottom, LOL.

ETA: (for those who don't feel like clicking links)
]
December '06

]
June '07

:eek: :eek: WHOA!!! Great progress!

Back