Hide Your Hair Til July 4th Challengers...Reveal that hair!!!

smuice said:
I have made some good progress on this challenge, my hair has definitely got thicker too..take a look...:) Its all about the Root Energizer:)

Looks great!! What Root Energizer?? I'm trying to thicken my hair...so put me on!

RabiaElaine said:
:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job bmore!!! It grew alot. I really like your texture!!

Thanks Rabia and Dillard! I didn't even think my hair had grown until I looked at those pictures. Darn shrinkage. :ohwell: I wore my phony pony yesterday. I'm gonna wash and dc today and see if I can swing a wash and go.

I cant reveal until next week. Im scheduled to get a major trim and relaxer so Im not sure what kind of progress I will have.

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Looking good ladies!

I was not officially on this challenge (on this board) but I have updated my 6 month prgress pics in my blog nonetheless. Feel free to take a look. Scroll down past my rambling to the pic on the bottom, LOL.

ETA: (for those who don't feel like clicking links)
]
HPIM0318-vi.jpg

December '06

]
Picture004-vi.jpg

June '07

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Your hair is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Looking good ladies!

I was not officially on this challenge (on this board) but I have updated my 6 month prgress pics in my blog nonetheless. Feel free to take a look. Scroll down past my rambling to the pic on the bottom, LOL.

ETA: (for those who don't feel like clicking links)
]
HPIM0318-vi.jpg

December '06

]
Picture004-vi.jpg

June '07

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!! :clap: Reniece is sooo gifted OMG.

Everyone's progress looks good though!

RabiaElaine said:
Hi Ladies!

Let's reveal that hair. Here's mine:

March 2007

July 1st 2007

July 1st 2007

I'm very happy with the length I've achieved...back to hiding :)

COngratulation on being at APL lady:clap::clap:

RabiaElaine said:
Looks great!! What Root Energizer?? I'm trying to thicken my hair...so put me on!

Hey,

The Root Energizer is the oil that I make myself, its a combination of essential oils, emu oil, an indian herb and cocnut oil. You only use it twice a week! Its does the job though!:)

smuice said:
Hey,

The Root Energizer is the oil that I make myself, its a combination of essential oils, emu oil, an indian herb and cocnut oil. You only use it twice a week! Its does the job though!:)

Yes it seems like it does!

WOW! Everybody made so much wonderful progress! I always get bored after hiding my hair for a while, but this is so inspiring. I'm stretching my relaxer until August 25th (hopefully). I'll probably end up hiding my hair from October to December. It's easier to hide hair in the colder months for me.

Looking beautiful ladies! Keep up the good work!

Welcome to all of our first time challengers and welcome back to all of our repeat challengers. We are already one week into this challenge ladies!! Only about 24 more to go!

RabiaElaine said:
Welcome to all of our first time challengers and welcome back to all of our repeat challengers. We are already one week into this challenge ladies!! Only about 24 more to go!

Girl, who's counting:lol: :lachen::look: :D

Hi Ladies,

I know I'm late with pics but with the site being down didn't make my deadline of posting pics on Friday:lol: ....so here they are the first one is from:

April 1

242180569.jpg

and this is now I got a trim too!!:yay:
265280784.jpg

fallback said:
Hi Ladies,

I know I'm late with pics but with the site being down didn't make my deadline of posting pics on Friday:lol: ....so here they are the first one is from:

April 1

242180569.jpg

265280784.jpg

Girl look at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D It looks soooooooo good. You're making me want to trim away my whispy ends too!! It looks great even thicker than before and the shine...:eek:

Nice growth Fallback and Growinpainz. Fallback your hair looks so nice and thick (nice trim:)) and Growinpainz you look like you are determined to cover up that tatoo!:) I'm not in this challenge but this thread is so wonderful. All of you ladies are so inspiring.

RabiaElaine said:
Girl look at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D It looks soooooooo good. You're making me want to trim away my whispy ends too!! It looks great even thicker than before and the shine...:eek:

Thanks RabiaElaine....you ain't doing too bad yourself girl! Happy growing:)

hopeful said:
Nice growth Fallback and Growinpainz. Fallback your hair looks so nice and thick (nice trim:)) and Growinpainz you look like you are determined to cover up that tatoo!:) I'm not in this challenge but this thread is so wonderful. All of you ladies are so inspiring.

Thanks hopeful. I didn't think my hair could grow like this:eek::D

fallback said:
Hi Ladies,

April 1

242180569.jpg

265280784.jpg

Fallback, your hair is absolutely stunning, such beautiful shine and thickness. Keep up the good work.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!!! Fallback and Growinpainz!!!! BOTH of you have lovely, shiny, healthy-looking hair! WOW!!! Congratulations!

*SP running for the bun*;)

Okay, I know I am late, but I know my hair looks busted and I really do not want to reveal it :( . It has been breaking badly since the winter and I have managed to slow it down. Here goes...

Attachments

• july172007de7.jpg
    july172007de7.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 12
Ms. Cleo said:
Okay, I know I am late, but I know my hair looks busted and I really do not want to reveal it :( . It has been breaking badly since the winter and I have managed to slow it down. Here goes...

<<<<hughs>>>>>it'll be ok
I can' t help you but i know others ladies will. May be you should start a thread about your hair issues!

Great growing ladies!!!

@ Ms. Cleo- You may not have received the results you were hoping for, but atleast you did curb that breakage and found what works so Congrats!! Plus for alot of pple those wigs seem to thin the edges, I know the ones with the combs didn't work for my mom. If you need help revamping your regimen or something let us know.

Back