HF 37...results already!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

So I thought I would update you all on my progress with HF 37. I have been taking the pills pretty consistently for about about 3 weeks now. I am at this moment 5 weeks post relaxer (as of last sunday) and I already have about 3/4 inch of growth at my crown and front (when stretched), this is the part of my hair that grows fastest. I also notice way less shedding too!! I got my hair washed and set last night and it looks a lot thicker, probably because I have all of this new growth.

I'm also breezing through the new growth. I guess because I'm being a lot more gentle with it.

Anyway I'm excited. I'm going to try to take pictures later today.

Thats wonderful! Be on the look out for baby fine hair popping up everywhere! I am 3 weeks today and have some new growth, I am also noticing my baby hair in my nape area is growing in fuller!

Sounds GREAT! You know, I've got a mini forest going on right now with my new growth. I literally can't feel my scalp--literally. I'm 8 weeks post and really think that Hairtopia is working...we'll see when I FINALLY update my album. It's been less than a month too.

That's great, RabiaElaine, MrsLee and Leshia! I'm taking Hairtopia and I can't tell just yet if it's working or if it's my normal hair growth rate. My roots are slightly relaxed so it's harder to tell the difference from the new growth. I'm going to stick with it though. It'll be easier to tell if it's working when I get braids in May.

I think I'm having a little progress with HF37 too. Although I have missed a day or two I have more new growth then I would usually have at this time.

That's great ladies!! :clap: I was looking into this vitamin (HF 37), however, aren't you taking like 12+ vitamins a day??!!?? Well, I guess if there are no side effects, no gag reflexes, or unwanted hair popping up and you're getting a good amount of growth then more power to you!

Also, what is Hairtopia?? Anyone got any links to info?

lovelymissyoli said:
That's great ladies!! :clap: I was looking into this vitamin (HF 37), however, aren't you taking like 12+ vitamins a day??!!?? Well, I guess if there are no side effects, no gag reflexes, or unwanted hair popping up and you're getting a good amount of growth then more power to you!

Also, what is Hairtopia?? Anyone got any links to info?

It's actually 8 vitamins a day. You take 1 Step One 2x a day and 2 Step Two 3x a day. It would a bit much for someone that doesn't like taking pills but not that bad if you don't mind. I don't really know what Hairtopia is but I would like to know more about it myself.

That's AWESOME!!! :clap:

Glad you're seeing results. My hair has grown like weeds too since I started taking them more faithfully again.

I was trying to stretch out my relaxer to June, but forget it. I broke down last night :(

Keep growing girl!
SG

missbobbie said:
It's actually 8 vitamins a day. You take 1 Step One 2x a day and 2 Step Two 3x a day. It would a bit much for someone that doesn't like taking pills but not that bad if you don't mind. I don't really know what Hairtopia is but I would like to know more about it myself.

Thanks for the reply. Okay, I have another question. How large are the pills? I might invest in this when I get paid. Are you experiencing any other side effects (either positive or negative) while taking these pills (i.e., hair growing on legs faster, thicker eyebrows, etc)?

The pills are pretty big,but I got use to them. I also take a vitamin supplement and flax seed oil as well.

GNC has a multi amino acids formula with the same ingredients as HF37 step two capsules which I am currently taking. Here are the ingredients:

Amino Acid Profile (Approximately per 3 capsules) L-Alanine175.5mgL-Arginine160.0mgL-Aspartic Acid214.7mgL-Cystine9.2mgL-Glutamic Acid543.4mgGlycine280.3mgL-Histidine51.1mgL-Isoleucine66.4mgL-Leucine197.4mgL-Lysine175.8mgL-Methionine58.2mgL-Phenylalnine119.5mgL-Proline337.0mgL-Serine142.8mgL-Threonine79.9mgL-Tryptophan20.6mgL-Tyrosine99.4mgL-Valine96.4mgHydroxylysine11.1mgHydroxyproline155.1mg

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Facts:[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+2]Supplement Facts[/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Serving Size:[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]3 Capsules[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Servings Per Container:[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]20[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]Amount per Serving[/size][/font]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Calories Total[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]35[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica] from Fat[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]25[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]% Daily Value+[/size][/font]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Total Fat as Soybean Oil[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica] 2.5 g[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]4[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica] Saturated Fat [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica] 0 g[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]0[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Protein as Caseinate & Gelatin[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica] 3 g[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]% Daily Value[/size][/font]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Vitamin E as d-alpha Tocopherol[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica] 3 IU[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]10[/font]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Soy Lecithin [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica] 45 mg*[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica]* [size=-2]Daily Value not established.[/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]+ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.[/size][/font]

Congrats, i get similar results using a replica of the HF37, which is more potent as it contains higher amounts of aminos. I've just cut my nails as they're growing very fast.

lovelymissyoli said:
Thanks for the reply. Okay, I have another question. How large are the pills? I might invest in this when I get paid. Are you experiencing any other side effects (either positive or negative) while taking these pills (i.e., hair growing on legs faster, thicker eyebrows, etc)?

The pills are pretty big but wouldn't say they are "horse pills" or anything like that. I personally haven't experienced any side effects or noticed hair growth anywhere else but that's just me.

den1 said:
Congrats, i get similar results using a replica of the HF37, which is more potent as it contains higher amounts of aminos. I've just cut my nails as they're growing very fast.

den1, what do you take?

PatTodd said:
den1, what do you take?

the brand i take is called: Holland/Barratts BODY FORTRESS Amino 1500. i purchase mine from http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pa...D511D49 &CID=2

take a look at this comparsion between the two supplements.

HF37 serving size 6 tablets

L-Isoleucine 200mg
L-Leucine 320mg
L-Lysine 100mg
L-Methionine 240mg
L-Phenylalanine 280mg
L-Threonine 200mg
L-Tryptophan 53mg
L-Valine 280mg
L-Aspartic Acid 240mg
L-Serine 184mg
L-Glutamic Acid 692mg
L-Proline 328mg
L-Glycine 84mg
L-Alanine 104mg
L-Cystine 346mg
L-Tyrosine 109mg
L-Histidine 85mg
L-Arginine 126mg

then look here Holland/Barratts BODY FORTRESS Amino 1500
/i calculated the total mg of 6 serving size. the milligrams are far higher and there's a better chance of high benefits in comparsion to HF37 IMHO. So you can swallow a lot less tablets.

L-Isoleucine 495mg
L-Leucine 1092mg
L-Lysine 862.98mg
L-Methionine 240mg
L-Phenylalanine 321mg
L-Threonine 604.98mg
L-Tryptophan 207mg
L-Valine 468mg
L-Aspartic Acid 1000.02mg
L-Serine 495mg
L-Glutamic Acid 1606.02mg
L-Proline 486mg
L-Glycine 183mg
L-Alanine 486mg
L-Cysteine 247.02mg
L-Tyrosine 301.98mg
L-Histidine 192mg
L-Arginine 256.98mg

Along with my aminos, I also take Holland and barratts b-100 b complex, and there's another one i that i've taken b4 called complete b here is the link http://hollandandbarrett.com/pages/Categories.asp?xs=99145B4ACDC04F8BAB2DA24A4D67246C&CID=83#D60. I'm sure you can get something similar to these brands. Both are great

Last edited:
Den,

Does H&B not ship to the US? I was contemplating placing an order and there was not a selection for the US. Have you had any side effects such as weight loss or muscle changes? I'm only asking as this is marketed for the serious body builders.

ElizaBlue said:
Den,

Does H&B not ship to the US? I was contemplating placing an order and there was not a selection for the US. Have you had any side effects such as weight loss or muscle changes? I'm only asking as this is marketed for the serious body builders.

Its not in alphabetical order.....its the first listing.

ElizaBlue said:
Den,

No, i've had absolutely no side effects at all, i used this product when natural, that's when i went from below shoulders to near waist-length in six months. After trying the hf37, it was the first hair vitamins that i found just as effective, I could send it to you if your interested. just send me a PM.

senimoni said:
Its not in alphabetical order.....its the first listing.

I've written the order in line with HF37, so that its more easier to view the comparsion of total mg for each amino acid.

IntelligenceisBeautiful said:
den1, how many of the Holland and Barrett pills do you take daily?

Daily:

Amino 1500===6
B-100==== 1
L'cysteine by Lamberts 500mg==== 1
total= 8

i've given my msm/ a break for a while.

den1 said:
the brand i take is called: Holland/Barratts BODY FORTRESS Amino 1500. i purchase mine from http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pa...D511D49 &CID=2

take a look at this comparsion between the two supplements.

HF37 serving size 6 tablets

L-Isoleucine 200mg
L-Leucine 320mg
L-Lysine 100mg
L-Methionine 240mg
L-Phenylalanine 280mg
L-Threonine 200mg
L-Tryptophan 53mg
L-Valine 280mg
L-Aspartic Acid 240mg
L-Serine 184mg
L-Glutamic Acid 692mg
L-Proline 328mg
L-Glycine 84mg
L-Alanine 104mg
L-Cystine 346mg
L-Tyrosine 109mg
L-Histidine 85mg
L-Arginine 126mg

then look here Holland/Barratts BODY FORTRESS Amino 1500
/i calculated the total mg of 6 serving size. the milligrams are far higher and there's a better chance of high benefits in comparsion to HF37 IMHO. So you can swallow a lot less tablets.

L-Isoleucine 495mg
L-Leucine 1092mg
L-Lysine 862.98mg
L-Methionine 240mg
L-Phenylalanine 321mg
L-Threonine 604.98mg
L-Tryptophan 207mg
L-Valine 468mg
L-Aspartic Acid 1000.02mg
L-Serine 495mg
L-Glutamic Acid 1606.02mg
L-Proline 486mg
L-Glycine 183mg
L-Alanine 486mg
L-Cysteine 247.02mg
L-Tyrosine 301.98mg
L-Histidine 192mg
L-Arginine 256.98mg

Along with my aminos, I also take Holland and barratts b-100 b complex, and there's another one i that i've taken b4 called complete b here is the link http://hollandandbarrett.com/pages/Categories.asp?xs=99145B4ACDC04F8BAB2DA24A4D67246C&CID=83#D60. I'm sure you can get something similar to these brands. Both are great

Den,

I did that same comparison, when thinking about purchasing H37 about a year. I also take Holland Barrat 1000 or 1500. And I am having great results.
The difference in price is really not justified !!!! I also take the B-100 complex.
There are great combination

Kizzy

kizzylonghair said:
Den,

I did that same comparison, when thinking about purchasing H37 about a year. I also take Holland Barrat 1000 or 1500. And I am having great results.
The difference in price is really not justified !!!! I also take the B-100 complex.
There are great combination

Kizzy

Amen Kizzy, i'm soo glad you posted this!!! I really don't see any point purchasing HF37, when you can find a cheaper combo that's more effective. I'm not trashing HF37 it really is a great product, but you can buy the same aminos for cheap. Wow I can't believe, were both taking the same supplements, thats cool.

den1 said:
Amen Kizzy, i'm soo glad you posted this!!! I really don't see any point purchasing HF37, when you can find a cheaper combo that's more effective. I'm not trashing HF37 it really is a great product, but you can buy the same aminos for cheap. Wow I can't believe, were both taking the same supplements, thats cool.
Den
I agree that HF37 looks to be a good product, but with anything you are jsut paying for the BRAND NAME!!! Its the same with Visisual brand for hair growth.
Thats just plain ol Marine protein
PROTEIN IS PROTEIN, as long as it contain the esstiantials and a good dose not buying the brand name will save you money !!

BTW I would just love to have half of your hair.
How long have you been taking Amino 1000/1500 & B-Complex

Back