Eggs and Surge update

BUMPING.. for anyone who hasn't come across this thread, this is the 1st time I have seen it and I think I will give this a try.

Anyone that has done this what eggs would you recommend I take, organic, free range or normal barn eggs?

**Note to self: Asda, you, after uni.. **

Ms.Allyse said:
Were these white eggs?? Would brown eggs work??

brown and white eggs are not different at all. They are that color based on the color of the mother chicken. It is a matter of white parent/white baby and brown parent/brown egg. The benefits of each are the same.

LondonDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
LD, did you get a full inch in those 3 weeks? Did you get more?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say just a little over an inch in the back. That area was riduclous. My hair looked like a cocked out butt in the back where the hair couldn't lie down. The hair was also a lot more thicker than previous months.

I'm sorry but that just sounded so funny! :lol: I'm gonna have to try this egg thing. I like boiled eggs. :)

Hi London Diva, i started taking the 100% egg white protein powder from Holland and Barratt for about three weeks now and after the second week my scalp has been itching like nobodies business. I must admit that it looks like the hair has grown quite a bit in this time. Before using the egg powder, when i put S-curl in my hair it would lie flat, now the hair does not lie flat even after i tie it down, a sure sign of new growth controlling the situation. By the way each scope of egg white powder is equal to three egg whites.
London Diva, I would like to Know if you had the itching thing going on.

You know, I eat eggs every morning. 2 egg white and one whole egg scrambled with 1/2 slice of fat free cheese.

Ladies I eat this every morning with some kind of meat (chicken or steak) for breakfast.

I do it for the protein and for appetite control. I have never noticed this doing anything for my hair, though. :confused:

I have not read this entire thread, but how do eggs help. Maybe they have helped my hair and just never noticed.

evie said:
Hi London Diva, i started taking the 100% egg white protein powder from Holland and Barratt for about three weeks now and after the second week my scalp has been itching like nobodies business. I must admit that it looks like the hair has grown quite a bit in this time. Before using the egg powder, when i put S-curl in my hair it would lie flat, now the hair does not lie flat even after i tie it down, a sure sign of new growth controlling the situation. By the way each scope of egg white powder is equal to three egg whites.
London Diva, I would like to Know if you had the itching thing going on.

wow. how do you take that? In a shake?

Back