HF 37...results already!!

kizzylonghair said:
Den
I agree that HF37 looks to be a good product, but with anything you are jsut paying for the BRAND NAME!!! Its the same with Visisual brand for hair growth.
Thats just plain ol Marine protein
PROTEIN IS PROTEIN, as long as it contain the esstiantials and a good dose not buying the brand name will save you money !!

BTW I would just love to have half of your hair.
How long have you been taking Amino 1000/1500 & B-Complex

Thanks for the compliments girl: ITA with your statement. I have been taking Holland and Barratts brand since 2004. i went off track for about a year, i was so depressed over the breakage the stylists caused in my hair and life issues,so I stopping taking them last year, i've currently resumed regular intake. I really want to give mt growth rate a mighty kick, like b4. I had a look at your album about an hour ago, i can see that the vits are helping with the growth of your hair.

den1 said:
Thanks for the compliments girl: ITA with your statement. I have been taking Holland and Barratts brand since 2004. i went off track for about a year, i was so depressed over the breakage the stylists caused in my hair and life issues,so I stopping taking them last year, i've currently resumed regular intake. I really want to give mt growth rate a mighty kick, like b4. I had a look at your album about an hour ago, i can see that the vits are helping with the growth of your hair.

Den,

I started taking H&B last year to, but the same as you. I allowed my sytlist to kill my hair, I also helped with that. What used to happen that I did got good growth, but it was always thin, stringy and fly away. Because before I came here I didnt know how to look after and keep my hair on my head.For the first time my hair is the fulliest its been, and I have literally no breakage.

Have tried some biotin that help give it a kick, what are vits are you taking

Kizzy

kizzylonghair said:
Den,

I started taking H&B last year to, but the same as you. I allowed my sytlist to kill my hair, I also helped with that. What used to happen that I did got good growth, but it was always thin, stringy and fly away. Because before I came here I didnt know how to look after and keep my hair on my head.For the first time my hair is the fulliest its been, and I have literally no breakage.

Have tried some biotin that help give it a kick, what are vits are you taking

Kizzy

Hi Kizzy, i noticerd the same thing when i joined LHCF I also begun to retain length, i tried biotin before but i didn't really see any results, as well as the b-100, i take L'cysteine 500mg, Tahitian noni juice for health, i have msm but i took a break from it, what other vits do you suggest i take with mine HF37 Replica.

den1 said:
Hi Kizzy, i noticerd the same thing when i joined LHCF I also begun to retain length, i tried biotin before but i didn't really see any results, as well as the b-100, i take L'cysteine 500mg, Tahitian noni juice for health, i have msm but i took a break from it, what other vits do you suggest i take with mine HF37 Replica.

Den,

You dont seem to be taking an allrounder vitamin !!. Have you tried GNC Hair and skin, there the bomb. from the ingrediants list I am getting everything I need. Dont think it would be that brill on its own but with our REPLICA H37 !!( I like that :) They really help. GNC Nourshhair is supposed to be the best but I cant seem to get them from the UK. And the US web wont ship to me !!
So let know if you can get it !!
Have you tried silica, flaxseed and cod liver oil from H & B. My vit regime is just like Bargello Regime: Do a search on here and check it out

How much Biotin was you taking I take 10mg ( U read that right) Anything less has no effect !!

Kizzy

Hi Ladies,

Wow I can't believe all of the replies. I have not logged on in a few days. Anyway I'm glad some of you have found alternatives that work just as well.

I'm sorry I haven't taken any new pics yet of the growth. I actually think the texture is softening too (I'm taking MSM too), my 4a/b coils are becoming slightly looser than they used to be. I am currently at 6 weeks post and am nearing 1 inch of new growth in some areas. I hope to eventually acheive a rate of 1 inch per month. As I said before I am experiencing very little breakage. I washed my hair last night and dryed via the ponytail method with a scarf. It wasn't the nightmare I expected it to be. My hair is nice and soft now. I think I will co wash tonight since I'm trying to stretch to the end of April (April 24th) which would put me at 10 weeks post, which will be the longest I've ever gone between relaxers in my life!!! That will be so exciting.

Hopefully by that time I will have 2+ inches of new growth. I hope I can manage it all.

No i've never tried the GNC Hair and skin, i remember seeing it on the The gnc uk site, I'M GONNA CHECK IT OUT. Yes, i've tried flax seed oil and silica (holland/barratt) it is very good, my hair grew in so shiny with a lot of elasticity, i may start taking this again. Kizzy i used to take tons of these vits, but i lost the zeal lol. I also remember reading the Bargello Regime, its seems really good very similar to what I used to take. Girl you really have to sort me out with a good combination of vits, please tell me more!!1

kizzylonghair said:
Den,

You dont seem to be taking an allrounder vitamin !!. Have you tried GNC Hair and skin, there the bomb. from the ingrediants list I am getting everything I need. Dont think it would be that brill on its own but with our REPLICA H37 !!( I like that :) They really help. GNC Nourshhair is supposed to be the best but I cant seem to get them from the UK. And the US web wont ship to me !!
So let know if you can get it !!
Have you tried silica, flaxseed and cod liver oil from H & B. My vit regime is just like Bargello Regime: Do a search on here and check it out

How much Biotin was you taking I take 10mg ( U read that right) Anything less has no effect !!

Kizzy

Back