Hey!!! I just realized something

MrsHdrLe

The:rolleyes: means something different than I thought. In BGW(black girl world), when I was young, rolling eyes meant that someone was about to get slapped. In WGW (white girl world) it means that I'm bored/over it/ignoring you, but does not suggest violence as the BG rolling eyes. Hence I've always been reluctant to use it. And now the expression makes sense (it doesn't look angry, it's more like "whatever" or "oh well"):rolleyes:

Thats interesting I guess maybe I was a black girl living in white girl world :lol:. I always thought it meant "whatever''

The:rolleyes: means something different than I thought. In BGW(black girl world), when I was young, rolling eyes meant that someone was about to get slapped. In WGW (white girl world) it means that I'm bored/over it/ignoring you, but does not suggest violence as the BG rolling eyes. Hence I've always been reluctant to use it. And now the expression makes sense (it doesn't look angry, it's more like "whatever" or "oh well"):rolleyes:

precisely!!
i'm a member of a couponing forum and that's EXACTLY the way it's used and the way i use it!!! lol, i love that emoticon!!

Back