Herclules Roll -Ka Comb is z best!!

Coffee...how much hair are you getting in the comb (shed hair and all.). I'm only asking because I'm interested but the last detangler I received which everyone claimed removed shed hair removed...my hair (sigh). One of my set backs and now I've overcome it so though I'm interested I'm still cautious. Maybe it's because I have fine hair, and it's dense with tons ready to wrap around a detanging tool (I'm talking about the denman).

How much hair are you seeing in that comb?

You didn't do anything to offend me, I wasn't online much yesterday :nono:.

Well, I don't count the hairs, but I can only say it's very....very few hairs in the comb. If I had to guess, I would say no more than 20 - 25.

Last edited:
It's sold out until Feb 7. I just asked DH how I was supposed to do my hair withOUT this comb? LOL:lachen:

No need to thank me ladies; it's a pleasure to let you all know what's out there :lachen:.

this comb is the bomb, I bought it and tried it on my 18month old and my 9 yrs old! it just glide without snagging and distribute the conditionner so well! it feels weird first, but fantastic! less hair came out! thanks Coffee!

I ordered mine today and it was shipped today. I should have it early next week to give it a try.

I like that I can use it for conditioning and for detangling. Can't wait until spring so I can condition more.

I got my comb Tuesday, but just had a chance to try it tonight. First I used it in the shower to remove shed hairs. My hair had been in small twists all week and I wore a twist out for a few hours then put it up in a bun. I sectioned my hair in 4 sections and rinsed with water in the shower. The first section I did a slight finger detangle first and then used the comb that worked very well. After that I just used the comb. That worked well but it worked better with the finger detangling first. But my water was getting cold :lol:

I do need the smaller comb though to remove more shed hair. The teeth are too far apart to get all of the shed hair. But it worked very well.

Then I separated each section into 3 smaller sections. I applied conditioner to each section and then started at the ends combed the conditioner through. It was very easy. And it seemed to work the conditioner in. Previously I was applying the condish like a relaxer and then twisting each small section. The comb will definitely cut down on my condish application time.

And if I get the smaller comb and remove the shed hairs before applying conditioner, I think it will shorten my application time further.

Definitely like the comb. Will keep using it to see how it improves. I will eventually get the other two combs.

I've co-washed twice since I got mine last week, but keep forgetting to use it!

@faithVA
Do you know if you used less conditioner?

I know I used less but not sure how much less. Unfortunately Saturday I diluted the conditioner to get the last out of the bottle so it was runny. I won't do that again. But I used somewhere between 25 to 40% less than usual.

Going to cowash again on Wednesday or Thursday to see for sure.

I am glad I give things a week or so, and don't make impulse purchases. I forgot about this comb until my weekly DC on Sunday night. I use my denman to remove the shed hair, and boy oh boy, I don't think anything will replace the feel of that denman on my scalp AND get all of the shed hair. I don't think this comb is for me. Sticking to my jumbo rake and denman. Enjoy ladies. I'll stick around this thread in case I have a change of heart :-)

[USER=297946 said:
EnExitStageLeft[/USER];17104769]*Sigh*.....Now I gotta go compare prices. :( I really got to get my inner PJ under control. (:lol:)

What products are you looking at?

I forgot I posted in this thread. Since I posted here the first time I have big chopped. So I don't comb my conditioner through just yet because my hair is so short. But with my short hair it has been a life saver for detangling.

My hair didn't like the denman so I threw it out. And I know some love the Jumbo Rake but I don't have enough hair for that. This comb is the biggest I need. And I actually want to get the two smaller than this one.

I bought 3 bone combs :nono: I don't like them. I will be selling them before the end of the year.

Back