Herclules Roll -Ka Comb is z best!!

Coffee

I just got around to using this comb and I could scream for waiting so long. It just "rolls" through my 8 week post relaxer hair like I just got a new relaxer. I think this was cost $16, but it soooo worth it. It's also used to put conditioner and other products on your hair!

roll-comb.png

Awwww dang! Why oh why did I click on this post????!!!! I'm definitely going to have to investigate this one...

You can't go wrong with ANY of the Hercules combs. They are life changing. :cloud9:

I'm natural, 3c/4a/4b with some unidentifiable frizz in some areas :lol: and these combs allow me to get away with detangling once every two weeks, and I always wear my hair loose. No finger combing or detangling in-between, either. And when I DO comb my hair, the loss is minimal. Like, the size of a quarter.

Ah-may-zing.

I love love Hercules combs and i want this one! I can imagine it 'pressing' the conditioner into your hair.

I was looking at this too when I purchased my magic star..... I just went to the site to purchase it based on the reviews here and it is sold out!!!! Grrrrrr!!!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Coffee...how much hair are you getting in the comb (shed hair and all.). I'm only asking because I'm interested but the last detangler I received which everyone claimed removed shed hair removed...my hair (sigh). One of my set backs and now I've overcome it so though I'm interested I'm still cautious. Maybe it's because I have fine hair, and it's dense with tons ready to wrap around a detanging tool (I'm talking about the denman).

How much hair are you seeing in that comb?

Trust me to check this site on my lunchbreak! I don't need anymore combs, i have a whole drawer full of combs, i spend too much much on combs!
Where can i get this comb? i need it like, now!

Is it also seamless? I didn't remember seeing whether it was or not in the description. It's not like it matters tho I already know I'm going to buy it. 3 months of carefully controlled PJ-ism down the tubes.:lol:

*Edit*

Ya'll QUICK. Just went to place my order on hotcombs.net and they're already sold out. :sad:

Last edited:
Coffee...how much hair are you getting in the comb (shed hair and all.). I'm only asking because I'm interested but the last detangler I received which everyone claimed removed shed hair removed...my hair (sigh). One of my set backs and now I've overcome it so though I'm interested I'm still cautious. Maybe it's because I have fine hair, and it's dense with tons ready to wrap around a detanging tool (I'm talking about the denman).

How much hair are you seeing in that comb?

I'd love to hear an answer on the shed hair when you get a chance please coffee. Thanks

Wait? Am I singled out lol? I'm the only one that wasn't thanked or answered. Oh well...Not sure what I did to offend.

Coffee please answer luckiestdestiny the lovely lady thinks she is being ignored!!!

luckiestdestiny Yeah, the Denman was a no-go for me too. A complete mess. :nono:

I know you didn't ask me, but these combs don't tangle at ALL. No snagging or pulling out excess hair. My entire head is dense, but my 4b crown is out of control thick and these combs get through it with no issue. I can detangle my entire head in 15-20 minutes, which is a freakin' miracle because it used to take at least 45.

ETA: Aw, you weren't being ignored :hug3:

Last edited:
@luckiestdestiny Yeah, the Denman was a no-go for me too. A complete mess. :nono:

I know you didn't ask me, but these combs don't tangle at ALL. No snagging or pulling out excess hair. My entire head is dense, but my 4b crown is out of control thick and these combs get through it with no issue. I can detangle my entire head in 15-20 minutes, which is a freakin' miracle because it used to take at least 45.

ETA: Aw, you weren't being ignored :hug3:

Thanks Tiffers! That's what I needed to know because I had a major cut after the Denman.

That's great to know (and now I guess i have to order it!:grin:)

Back