Help with MIZANI H2O Intense Nighttime Treatment

Pryncez524

Hey everyone, I've got some questions about MIZANI H2O Intense Nighttime Treatment because I think I want to purchase it.
I'm at a college dorm and the water is extremely hard. I was hoping it would help with my hair coming out/shedding.

1. What exactly is it? Is it a moisturizer?

2. I already have Cantu Shea butter leave in as a moisturizer, so I was wondering how I would use both. Can I use both products?

3. How do I use it?

Please help : )

I don't think it is a moisturizer so it should be fine for you to use both products. It literally stops breakage in its tracks. You apply it at night and you will see the next morning that your breakage is greatly reduced. It works great!

Thank you. So do I apply it to just the ends of my hair or to the whole head?
And am I supposed to apply moisturizer at night and then apply the h20 right after?

I like to concentrate on the ends, but it should be applied lightly all over. If you do a search and type in "mizani rose h2o" you will find many threads about this product. Be sure to read the ones that Supergirl started, as she has raved about this product for some time now...and I'm glad she did! Hopefully you can catch this product on sale at JCPenney.

Can someone answer this question:
When applying the night-time leave in, am I supposed to apply my moisturizer right after?
I can't find the answer to that in the other threads about it.

You use it on its own. If you feel you need the moisturizer, apply it in the morning and the Mizani at night.

This product did NOTHING for me and I feel its way overpriced:ohwell:

Back