Hello!

lalaland88

I wasn't sure if there was an intro thread, but anyways..

Hi! My name is Zaynah Ming, I am from Bermuda and I'm a Uni student!

I have been familiar with LHCF for some time and I decided to take the plunge and just subscribe.

I enjoy looking at all the pictures of the beautiful hair that is on hair!

My goal is to reach tail bone length, which I need 6 more inches in the front and 9 in the back!

I hope I can make it and I hope everyone else achieves their dream length as well!

HHG!:yep:

Hi, everyone and thanx for the warm welcomes! :)

Yes, type 1 was the default, I'm def not type 1, lol! I believe I'm somewhere in the type 3 section, I'm still getting use to the hair type thingy.

And yes, I do plan on posting pics, just wanna find one that it halfway decent, I'm awful at taking pictures, lol! :)

Last edited:
Also, I posted a pic in my album, if anyone wants to see! I tried posting a bit more, but it kept failing I'm not sure why....maybe the demention of the pics? :?

Thnx for the new welcomes! :)

@scotchbonnet: I'm sry about the freezing winter, I spent Jan 09 in UK and the cold was miserable! LOL!

I wasn't sure if there was an intro thread, but anyways..

Hi! My name is Zaynah Ming, I am from Bermuda and I'm a Uni student!

I have been familiar with LHCF for some time and I decided to take the plunge and just subscribe.

I enjoy looking at all the pictures of the beautiful hair that is on hair!

My goal is to reach tail bone length, which I need 6 more inches in the front and 9 in the back!

I hope I can make it and I hope everyone else achieves their dream length as well!

HHG!:yep:

Hi and welcome. Your hair goals are easily attainable since you're mostly there already! :grin: You've been lurking for a few years now, what took you so long to start posting?

Back