Plans after achieving your goal?

My goal is Peachtree's length and when I reach it I will be mainly grinning like a FOOL!
grin.gif

I will do a lot of braided, twisted half-updo hairstyles! I will also rock my favorite hairstyle of all time...RINGLETS and experiment with really tiny ones to big sausage sized curls!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My goal is Peachtree's length and when I reach it I will be mainly grinning like a FOOL!
grin.gif

I will do a lot of braided, twisted half-updo hairstyles! I will also rock my favorite hairstyle of all time...RINGLETS and experiment with really tiny ones to big sausage sized curls!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey MsK
wave.gif

Girl, I was crackin' up reading about your "grin"
laugh.gif
. I do a lot of braided, twisted styles now (while wet then let 'em air dry). I'm loving my styles... I think u'll love yours too
smile.gif

"RINGLETS"... are these like spirals? Do u know of a link where I can see a pic?
Thanks
cool.gif

Once I reach bra strap length all over( I have had a lot of trouble getting the front of my hair to grow long, I think because the majority of my bleach highlites were in the front of my hair
frown.gif
), I will probably relax or texturize my hair, I am a little scared though, because I LOVE straight hair, but I don't want to get a lot of damage again and lose my length due to breakage and split ends.
I guess I will be happy to HAVE to make a decision on what to do with my hair when it FINALLY reaches my goal, but I still have plenty of time to figure it out
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My plans after achieving my goal is to keep it healthy. My hair always grow close to bra strap, then disaster strike ( I can't take care of long hair, so I always end up with a lot of dead hair, and then hairdressers just cut it off and I start over again). Since discovering this board (October 2002, lurking) I have learned so much about my hair and how to take care of it. And I realized things in the past that were great for my hair and things that weren't. My biggest challenge is keeping it healthy. I cut it jaw length in October 2002. My goal is to get it to bra strap and keep it HEALTHY.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Islandgirl
wave.gif

How long is it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Peachtree!
My hair is now on my neck. I can't wait to get it back long.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

"RINGLETS"... are these like spirals? Do u know of a link where I can see a pic?
Thanks
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah it's the same as spirals like J. Lo's pic in CaramelHonee's avatar. I love spiral curls!
smile.gif

I am gonna dye my hair something really FLY (AFS and Tracy I will be paging you
smile.gif
) and shapt it up a bit. I hope to have bra strap hair by Late August wit the PP Biotin and MSM then I'm gonna grow to my waist. Lucia beware those renasaise asian styles. I saw aprogram on geisha girls and the traditional styles they were leave bald spots b/c of the tension.
CBG

Honey Jammz,
Have u ever relaxed before? I love your hair in the "curly pic"... it's a really cute lil style
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am gonna dye my hair something really FLY (AFS and Tracy I will be paging you
smile.gif
) and shapt it up a bit. I hope to have bra strap hair by Late August wit the PP Biotin and MSM then I'm gonna grow to my waist. Lucia beware those renasaise asian styles. I saw aprogram on geisha girls and the traditional styles they were leave bald spots b/c of the tension.
CBG

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I guess I'll stay away from the dangerous styles.
frown.gif
Thanks for the tip.
smile.gif

Back