HELLLOOOO lovely LHCF Ladies!

addition: Yes my family was great through the whole experience. Of course they were massively disappointed in me and my legal troubles certainly caused a lot of financial and emotional distress, but once I was in, they knew that all I needed was support. I got letters, cards, money and visits like twice a month. It was really hard not to be able to see them sometimes, but I knew that they were praying for me and thinking of me, and I don't think I could have made it through without them.

My goodness Barbie83, you have been through a lot. You rstory is very interesting.

I thank you for answering my Curious George questions :blush:.

You seem very strong and determined and I'm sure you will have much success.

Losing 51lbs and reading 60 books :yep: maybe I need to be in prison for a while seems like I can't do it any other way . Not to belittle your plight.

Thank you again for being so gracious. Maybe the mods will move your thread to Off Topic . All you have to do is click on Long Hair care forums at the top left hand forums and all the forums should come up.

I wish you all the very best .

Welcome to the board:yep::yep::yep:--and thank you for sharing your story with us. You are truly an inspiration because you have learned from your mistakes and come out even stronger.

@ Whimsy:

No its not rude at all to ask! I know everyone makes mistakes, I'm just glad that I got my major mistake over with while I'm still young and childless!

While I was attending college, me and my best friend found a way to create fake checks using software you can buy from office depot. Everything about the checks were real except the account numbers, which we made up. We also bought fake IDs to match the names on the checks, which we also made up. We would buy expensive things like electronics from places like wal-mart or best buy, and then after 7-10 days, take the items back and receive cash. We lived off of this crime for about a year and a half, constantly traveling out of town and going on shopping sprees.... we thought we were smarter than the system!

It was insanely easy and INCREDIBLY ADDICTIVE. I thank God that we got caught when we did. If I had not gotten into trouble, I would still be doing it to this day, and who knows what may have happened?

Im glad you realized your mistake! we live and we learn. Welcome to the hair board. We are not here to judge you , although we are mainly concerned about hair , this is also a great support team at LCHF the ladies are wonderful.

Back