#heauxislife

Not sure if its a heaux year in the traditional sense :lol:, but I had a year where I was detrmined to find a sex teacher to turn me out. Someone older, someone nasty and it needed not to be a boyfriend.

It was a good decision and good memories for lyfe. I sometimes wish I had more miles tbh. I couldnt do one night stands, but just more mileage in general in a few more cars and off road experiences lol.

This is what I think I want to try. I'm not ready for another serious relationship and I'm not as sexually experienced as I would like to be. I still want to go out on dates and stuff but I definitely want to sexually explore without emotional complications.

You know...I don't really understand that desire for sexual experience. Is it about the sense of adventure, excitement? What can you really learn? I'm really trying to understand.

You know...I don't really understand that desire for sexual experience. Is it about the sense of adventure, excitement? What can you really learn? I'm really trying to understand.

I've learned tricks on how to make them cum faster. :lol: or tricks that men like. I did this thing with my tongue on lifeguard last night that had his toes curling. He's never felt that before.

Please share the knowledge. :look:

It's hard to describe but things like swirling the tip with your tongue, laying your tongue flat and licking like an ice cream cone, sucking the balls, focusing on just the head. If you can deep throat or even not, take as much of him in as you can and swallow. It'll squeeze him all the way down. But it's mainly just listening to him and seeing what he reacts to.

It's hard to describe but things like swirling the tip with your tongue, laying your tongue flat and licking like an ice cream cone, sucking the balls, focusing on just the head. If you can deep throat or even not, take as much of him in as you can and swallow. It'll squeeze him all the way down. But it's mainly just listening to him and seeing what he reacts to.

Writes everything down...for my friend :look:. Thanks girl

Yasssssssss @BGT Get it!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1832-1419941101-6.gif

Well i'm in Jamaica on vacation and met a lifeguard on a boat tour yesterday. I noticed him and just thought he was cute. Later, I was with my niece and nephew at the water park and he happened to be the lifeguard out there. As I was leaving, he called me over and we chatted for about 2 hours. We exchanged info and he later met me on the edge of the proper and snuck me off site. We snuck into a music festival next door then found a private spot tucked away. Then we colored on a massage table to the sounds of reggae and the ocean. It was amazing. He's taking me dancing off site tonight!

This be another How Stella Got Her Groove Back...the @BGT edition. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds amaaazzzinggg!

I think I broke heaux rule #3: don't catch feelings. I really like him, I've been crying all morning since I'm leaving. I was just expecting a vacay fling, not this. Oh well, we'll see what happens. We might end up on the next season of 90 Day Fiancé. :lol:
WHAT IS YOU DOIN? dry them tears and remember the good times when yall :artist2: by the ocean to smoove ridims

I've been thinking about having a heaux year. I don't wanna get married and regret not sowing my oats. I'm sure God will understand :look:

:yep: just :pray: after. He knows your heart

Such a great thread! I love all the stories.

I never had a heaux year but I did get a chance to date around before marrying my husband. I have only ever had sex with my husband and I don't have any regrets. My sex life is excellent and I can't imagine that any man could do it better or know my body as well

OP I must say that I am disgusted with the fact that you would call a single woman who sleeps around or used to sleep around a heaux and then ask her for advice.....GTFOH!!!!!!

Everyone always wants to know but doesn't have ish to share.

you unicorns kill me

Last edited:
Back