#heauxislife

I wish I had hoe experiences. But I think it's too late for me.
LOL I definitely feel like this sometimes...but it's too late for me because I'm older an married. And should I become single one day...not sure that's the route I'd take. Mostly because my spirit aint built for it.

Thanks for the replies yall.
I asked because like a pp I am nervous that marrying with a total lack of experience will leave me feeling idk longing?

While a heaux period for me wouldn't include sleeping around (I have conservative beliefs ) but I do think just a time of exploring your sexually is necessary especially for young black girls
I just wanted t9 hear others stories!
Thanks for replying

I think you'll be fine, when I was engaged he was my first & only. I'm glad I didn't marry him for several reasons but sexually we were a match. I can't stand his dumb ass now but he's still in my top 3 because of the feelings I had for him, love is that extra seasoning & zest. At least it is in my opinion.

I think you'll be fine, when I was engaged he was my first & only. I'm glad I didn't marry him for several reasons but sexually we were a match. I can't stand his dumb ass now but he's still in my top 3 because of the feelings I had for him, love is that extra seasoning & zest. At least it is in my opinion.
Hmm but you'll never know you know
Like I said ho for me wouldn't be sleeping with dudes but just being overall more carefree kwim?

I had a heaux year.... I was a virgin until I was 23. That was the year of heauxing. I had about 5 partners that year. I had them all pretty close together:drunk:...Strictly research:look:. Then I started dating my ex husband and settled down and got married...:rolleyes:

Your story sounds very close to mine, I lost my virginity at 23 had a few men back to back then got married at 25...After my divorce I had a heaux year, did what I wanted with who I wanted and enjoyed every min! Now I'm on my way to be married again..my days are over :lol:

Hmm but you'll never know you know
Like I said ho for me wouldn't be sleeping with dudes but just being overall more carefree kwim?
I wasn't exactly a virgin when I married but very inexperienced and naive. was with him a cpl decades. anyway, yes I wondered and marveled at my friends' heaux experiences. I did have some regrets about not experiencing carefree (safely!) sexuality in my 20s.

but then we got divorced , so :look:

Never been a heaux.
Lord knows I had my offers.

What precautions in terms of safety should one take?
i.e. birth control, physical safety from a killer, privacy/discretion; I live in an area where people will see who is coming and going, and I live around people who for the same company and the people I work with do gossip.

Don't be afraid. This is a safe place for heaux behaviors lmao. Share with your sisters lol.

Well i'm in Jamaica on vacation and met a lifeguard on a boat tour yesterday. I noticed him and just thought he was cute. Later, I was with my niece and nephew at the water park and he happened to be the lifeguard out there. As I was leaving, he called me over and we chatted for about 2 hours. We exchanged info and he later met me on the edge of the proper and snuck me off site. We snuck into a music festival next door then found a private spot tucked away. Then we colored on a massage table to the sounds of reggae and the ocean. It was amazing. He's taking me dancing off site tonight!

Well i'm in Jamaica on vacation and met a lifeguard on a boat tour yesterday. I noticed him and just thought he was cute. Later, I was with my niece and nephew at the water park and he happened to be the lifeguard out there. As I was leaving, he called me over and we chatted for about 2 hours. We exchanged info and he later met me on the edge of the proper and snuck me off site. We snuck into a music festival next door then found a private spot tucked away. Then we colored on a massage table to the sounds of reggae and the ocean. It was amazing. He's taking me dancing off site tonight!
Nothing this interesting happens to me:cry3:

Wait lol what happened to your niece and nephew? and oop now that's a heauxtail be safe!!

Now you know couldn't just drop that in here without some more data. How did you find this man? What did you say to illicit the desired response? How did it end? Questions, questions @Sumra :laugh:

@Sumra, I'm going to re-post this until you come back to this thread, (or PM me). Inquiring minds want to know. :detective:

(eta: How did I miss BGT's awesome conquest? Get it girl, get it, get it :yep:)

Last edited:
woooot! :lol:

I forgot one thing he did. On Friday my nephew had lost a lens from his prescription glasses in the lazy river and lifeguard promised to find it. I went over to him yesterday and he handed it to me! So he scored major props with my brother. I told him to tip him. His normal paycheck is just around $100 USD.

Now to last night. They decided to have a mini bachelor and bachelorette night out so we took a taxi to this place. Really nice place. He showed up right after we did, looking cute. He walked over to my brother and shook hands and my brother thanked him for saving him from buying new glasses :lol:

I suggested we go to the dance floor upstairs for privacy and told one of my brothers so they know I didn't leave (3 came btw). I'm sitting at the bar and he's standing beside me rubbing my back. Then I look up and see my brothers coming up the stairs bringing everybody! They placed themselves in every corner so every time I look up, I see a brother glaring. :lol:

I went up there because I wanted to dance in peace so my lifeguard walked up to my brothers and told them I was ok, he has a baby sister too, and also if anything were to happen to me, he'd go straight to jail because i'm not supposed to leave the resort with the employees. :lol: after that they left me alone but when it was time to leave, they wanted me to leave with them. I said "no i'm closer to 30 than 20. I'm ok." I was really ok. The kid is legit terrified of losing his job. :lol: so they left.

Me and lifeguard danced some more and I had maybe 10 rum creams (so good) so I said in a NSFW way to take me to his house. So I hopped on the back of his motorcycle and he took me to get food (salt fish and sweet bread, it was so good). We go to his place and color for what felt like all night. He even face colored after telling me all day how Jamaican men don't do that. :lol: then he took me back to the resort around 4 am. I leave tomorrow so he's gonna take me to town tonight to get dinner.

I wish he wasn't so cute. I'm starting to like him

@BGT
I'm so lost. This is on vacation? You were seeing someone else back home right? Trying to keep my stories straight.....

Reactions: BGT
Back