He has it all except....

Ok so NOW Im really interested. Girl, why and how long? And do they know?

Believe me, no judgements coming from here! i'm like dayum!:lachen: (everybody can't roll that way) at the same time, I do not envy your situation. Thats an ugly one to be in.

If Mr Man #1 is good with sex but Mr Man #2 is good at the other stuff....

wow...

Bad sex for some is better than no sex but me personally would just rather have none than bad. I guess buy a vibrator and stick with number 2???

-A

The real thing is so much better. I refuse to have to scoop to a vibrator throughout a whole relationship just to be satisfied. LOL.

Wow..Your situation is complicated. Which one do you "SEE" yourself w/ LONG TERM. That may help in your decision making process..

Please believe I have thought about all that. I was just curious as to whether or not anyone else had been in this predicament and what the outcome turned out to be.

wow :ohwell: Imma say something that will make some folks mad but....

if he ain't got at least 5 I will not even consider.

I've seen 3 inches of meat and all I did was :lachen: And I really couldn't help it. It was the size of my damn pinky!

I had a "period" because it wasn't not happening and I can't fake an O.

OP, Since you working with a side piece thats not doing it for you, um.. well.. I agree with JCoily and think you should leave him alone.

But if you just wanna give it the ol' college try, then you need to tell him what you like and what you want and how you want it done.

Give him a few weeks to see if he can get it right and if its just STILL not working, then he's probably not going to work out for you.

-A

youve seen 3 inches whoaaaaaaaa....

anyway, why dont you then make the bad sex one your man since you like his other qualities and then make the good for nothing but sex your f buddy? Youre doing it backwards

I am so joking lol. You need to do some spring cleaning. If the first guy is not good except for in the bed you should let him go because there a millions of guys out there that can give you good sex and more. The on the side guy, if it is just technique but everything else about him is on point, you can change that like everyones been saying. If you don't even want to go through that, then you need to let him go too.

I haven't been in that situation, but if I was, it would depend on if it was a couldn't (size) or a wouldn't (selfishness) issue. I don't require huge, but I don't do selfish. :nono:

Sex is very important. It could make or break a relationship.

Find someone that you are compatible with sexually. If not, you'll have diamonds but they won't shine.

cause they'll be dusty and have cob webs!!! :lachen:

walking around what a cubic zirconium coochie cause you man can't wax that.

okay let me stop! :lachen:

back to the question at hand. op, you have got to do what's best for you. lots of the ladies here have said what i would have also said. that's my best advice.

Last edited:
I have been in a similar predicament and couldn't kick it with old dude. We are still good friends though and I did give him a second chance but he still had the same 'problem'...4 years later.

It's obvious sex is important to you but what aspect is important? Size? Acrobats? Spontaneity? Cunnilingus? How do you define (at minimum) GOOD SEX? What are your ultimatums? Is his issue solveable? Is he willing to learn?

Some women can do without cunnilingus but it must be compensated elsewhere. For others it is the opposite.

If sexual compatability is important to you, and the issue is irreversible (he cannot be taught or cannot physically grow a few inches overnight) then keep it moving.

Same applies for the other dude, IMHO. Why waste your time on men who do not possess qualities that you want in a man?

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
yeah i know someone like this he fell short...way short and was a johnny come quick....there is no way i'd be able to live with that for the rest of my life....

i had to bust his bubble one day he said that the wanted to *** the stuff out of me.....
no no sweetie you could'nt do that even on your best day...

orally he was pretty good...but i guess he had to considering....

I have been in a similar predicament and couldn't kick it with old dude. We are still good friends though and I did give him a second chance but he still had the same 'problem'...4 years later.

It's obvious sex is important to you but what aspect is important? Size? Acrobats? Spontaneity? Cunnilingus? How do you define (at minimum) GOOD SEX? What are your ultimatums? Is his issue solveable? Is he willing to learn?

Some women can do without cunnilingus but it must be compensated elsewhere. For others it is the opposite.

If sexual compatability is important to you, and the issue is irreversible (he cannot be taught or cannot physically grow a few inches overnight) then keep it moving.

Same applies for the other dude, IMHO. Why waste your time on men who do not possess qualities that you want in a man?

Good luck to you!

girl are we talkin about the same dude:blush::lachen:

Have you ever meet someone that is a great person in every way, but sucks in the bedroom?? :nono: I mean they're the perfect person to be with, but they're just missing that one thing. Did you continue a relationship with them anyway and try to work on it or did you just let them go?

Honestly, ask yourself why does he suck? Is it the size of his instrument? The movements? What?? The latter can be fixed - just tell him what you want. But becareful not to bruise his ego though, you know how man stay:rolleyes:

cause they'll be dusty and have cob webs!!! :lachen:

walking around what a cubic zirconium coochie cause you man can't wax that.

okay let me stop! :lachen:

back to the question at hand. op, you have got to do what's best for you. lots of the ladies here have said what i would have also said. that's my best advice.

bwahahaha :lachen:lmao

What is your final goal? Is it to build a "real" relationship with one of the two? If it is, weigh the entirety of the men and not just the sex. Does one treat you better? Does one stimulate your MIND? Is one a better listener? More compassionate? You can teach sex, but if all those other things aren't right you'll have some very long days waiting for bedtime :lachen: If the only thing wrong with the guy is his sexual performance but he "measures up" in all the other ways, I'd stick with him. There is sex education, but no "decent person" education.

What is your final goal? Is it to build a "real" relationship with one of the two? If it is, weigh the entirety of the men and not just the sex. Does one treat you better? Does one stimulate your MIND? Is one a better listener? More compassionate? You can teach sex, but if all those other things aren't right you'll have some very long days waiting for bedtime :lachen: If the only thing wrong with the guy is his sexual performance but he "measures up" in all the other ways, I'd stick with him. There is sex education, but no "decent person" education.

That's what makes it harder because they both possess these qualities. I got lucky and found two good people at once. Of course one of them has been around a lot longer than the other. Only time will tell. I'm working on the situation.

Back