He has a girlfriend!

If he has a girlfriend, the obvious answer is NOTHING. LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Agree Completely!
It will be a waste of time. Find yourself a man who is available to you because this guy sho wont be available to you except probably for a few meaningless booty-calls. I wonder... Im grown but young but also wise and mature. Im almost 25 yet but I have known since a long time ago not to get mixed up in that kind of mess since I was 16 or younger. I actually put myself in this kind of situation one time when I was like way back in high school and i learned...Now that I am grown and know better, I know I wouldn't mess with a guy who already has a girlfriend because 1. I think it's trifling and I have to put myself in the girlfriend's shoes and for 2. I respect myself too much to settle for this type of relationship in which a man can't give me his best/all and I know I dont deserve any less. And he just wrong for trying to come at you and I bet he feels like he gonna get you any day now. Don't settle for a sneaky mickeyfickey (he's already revealing his true colors to you with the way he is treating his girlfriend now)--find a nice GOOD man that is worth your time. Also he might love or be in love with his girlfriend. I have known a guy who felt that his girlfriend was definitely his life and future wife (idk why he would cheat sometimes though) but he never respected them other girls like he did her or treated them like he treated her as far as showing his romantic side. There was no question in the minds of his family and friends as to who had his heart and his love--it was his girlfriend.----Sorry if I am long-winded but please think twice if you are starting to catch feelings, don't act on them and leave him alone. Now if he don't want to be with her any more and he makes that clear (crystal clear) and he really wants to move on, then that's a different story.

Well he didn't tell me he has a girlfriend! But let's just say that myspace should be everyone's friend! And now I know he has one, but why does he flirit with me? I'm not trying to be his girlfriend, but I don't mind being his friend because I don't play that back burner sh*t! But now I don't know if I should even be that because feelings are coming and...

Advice please!

cause he wants to _________.

I want to add also if he flirts with KNOWING he has a girlfriend then that speaks volumnes right there. Next time he say something flirtatous I woud say 'Don't you need to be telling that to your girlfriend?' I have told guys this and believe me that stopped them in their tracks. See men like him want to test you and to see how far they can go with you. In other words he's looking for a sidepiece.

GET ANOTHER MAN, there are plenty of men..plenty...lots abundant amount of them, so get one. Forget about him girl! so can do sooooooooooo much better.

There's this guy who I really like and he is about 7 years older than me and has a girlfriend. He doesn't have any kids or attachments!

What would you do!

Well he didn't tell me he has a girlfriend! But let's just say that myspace should be everyone's friend! And now I know he has one, but why does he flirit with me? I'm not trying to be his girlfriend, but I don't mind being his friend because I don't play that back burner sh*t! But now I don't know if I should even be that because feelings are coming and...

Which one is it? You have feelings for him or you are not trying to be his girlfriend?

Sister sledge, here is my advise to you: Don't do nothing until you can solve this....

P(3) = 4!/(4-3)!3! * 0.30^3 * 0.70^4-3

Now, I added some spacing in there so it will be easier to solve......

When you solve this problem, and ONLY when you solve this problem, you should know the answer to your question(s) you present to us up in this piece. .....and I am serious as a preacher with some healing oil!

The judge as spoken!

Why are you asking this question? He had a girlfriend.

Then you need to find you a boyfriend, your own boyfriend.

MissScarlett, why you gonna and ask this chillie a difficult question like that?...:rolleyes: ((hugs))

Clearly, we have to go back to square one to help her comprehend that 1+1=2 not 1+1=3....

We may even need to go back to the reader books....

See Bill run. Bill ran fast.

**Pats SB4C on the head** SB4C we will be the village chillie, don't worry, you gonna be okay before the night is out......:yep:

There's this guy who I really like and he is about 7 years older than me and has a girlfriend. He doesn't have any kids or attachments!

What would you do!
run like hell.run away.mine was 9 years older then me.i didnt find out about her intill almost 2 years later.he was possesive,hiding things.now he want to kill me.hes obssesed.run like hell.:wallbash:

run like hell.run away.mine was 9 years older then me.i didnt find out about her intill almost 2 years later.he was possesive,hiding things.now he want to kill me.hes obssesed.run like hell.:wallbash:
:sekret: maybe your should go into hiding! What happen to her?

MissScarlett, why you gonna and ask this chillie a difficult question like that?...:rolleyes: ((hugs))

Clearly, we have to go back to square one to help her comprehend that 1+1=2 not 1+1=3....

We may even need to go back to the reader books....

See Bill run. Bill ran fast.

**Pats SB4C on the head** SB4C we will be the village chillie, don't worry, you gonna be okay before the night is out......:yep:

Sigh...I know..I know...

But I'm like :scratchch WTF are you asking this question. The answer is the question. He has a girlfriend:ohwell:

I tell ya, I tell ya....let me find another thread to playi in:look::nono:

Back